WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread

cunners

Guest newl
  • Guests

Hey Mat, is your car black? If so, I think it was you that I saw late last week turning onto Buckingham Drive off of Wanneroo Rd.

On another note, I got a$$ ended again this morning while stopped at Conlan and Wanneroo Rd (near the shops in the town center) by yet again, another female driver. :spoton::nukem:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Saw a Menace? F6 Typhoon along Balcatta road around lunch time today, was driving pretty fast :) My car was still cold so I didn't want to keep up with ya if your the owner reading this hehe

Sounds like the bloke that likes to ride peoples back sides.

Spotted 'T XR5' this morning after my accident this morning (man that sh1ts me to tears to have it happen twice in a matter of weeks) northbound on Wanneroo Rd.

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
Hey Mat, is your car black? If so, I think it was you that I saw late last week turning onto Buckingham Drive off of Wanneroo Rd.

On another note, I got a$$ ended again this morning while stopped at Conlan and Wanneroo Rd (near the shops in the town center) by yet again, another female driver. :blink::pinch:

AGAIN! !! fark mate sorry to hear it, when it rains it pours !!!

so was she hot??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 15d

On another note, I got a$$ ended again this morning while stopped at Conlan and Wanneroo Rd (near the shops in the town center) by yet again, another female driver. :blink::pinch:

Yer that's me [XR 61 WA]!! I work At Better Pets and Gardens on Prindiville and im always driving around Wangara / Wanneroo! I see a fair few xr6t and F6's but I dont wanna wave and look like a fool :P

That really sucks about the rear ender. IMHO the streets in that area are bad for it. One of my guys had the same thing happen near macca's and another one actually rear ended 2 people (apparently they stopped at the green light..).

Much damage? Was she hot :P (edit: ROFL beaten by Nangs!)

Also do u have blue plates? cause I occasionally see a blue f6 with blue plates and another with the unusual black and yellow plates!

Edited by Mat

• Member For: 17y 7m 19d

hey guys wats goin on ? havent been on this ye old site for a while.hows every bodys cars goin ? im livin in port kenndy so if any body wants to catch up for a few beers give me a holla 0417858543cause I wont be back on here cause I dont have the internet so hope to catch up :tonguepoke:

• Member For: 16y 5m 28d
be very careful taking your car down there while under warranty. warranty was voided on my gearbox after they found slips in my car!

lol I take it the salesman telling me that changing my intercooler to a larger one wouldnt affect my warranty is a joke then. he said it only voids the intercooler. I was hopin I could get away with it

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 9d
On another note, I got a$$ ended again this morning while stopped at Conlan and Wanneroo Rd (near the shops in the town center) by yet again, another female driver. :blink::shocked:

Newl, At this point I would have to ask if you have 1 of several problems.....

1. Do you have tail lights that work.

2. Do you brake safely. &

3. Please submit your driving route 1 week in advance.

These are the same questions we asked my Expensive Daewoo driving blonde sister in law after she was rear ended (the car not her) 3 times in 4 weeks. We also asked her to consider handing in her license.

Maybe I should ask..... Was it a blue Expensive Daewoo eclipse with a blonde driving??????

Seriously somebody doesnt like you.