XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 21/11/07 11:37 AM Posted 21/11/07 11:37 AM So I get my flex plate fixed again, with a nizpro one Simon got for me.This is at Titan ford, they did it all for me no worries, and under full warranty.one problem, they left a couple of spare bolts afloat in the gear box, so when I get the car to 4 grand I can here them flying around all over the place, not too impressed but you get that when it comes to apprentice work..you can be sure im not giving her sh*t anymore, and it gets dropped out again cleaned out PROPERLY and re-fitted, all nice and ready for the cruise this weekendBloody hell, some of us get all the luck don't we
Guest Guests Posted 21/11/07 12:13 PM Posted 21/11/07 12:13 PM Haha tell me about it!!! I've got all the luck when it comes to cars... NOT
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 21/11/07 12:14 PM Posted 21/11/07 12:14 PM WE HAVE LEMON CARS
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 21/11/07 12:44 PM Posted 21/11/07 12:44 PM So how much did the clutch set you back (fitted by the wogs litte fat fingers)?PM sent! I thought he was going to be fatter based on his own description lol!
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 21/11/07 12:46 PM Posted 21/11/07 12:46 PM Spotted jordak today parked infront of my work!! Also spotted what looked like a murcury T with chrome HP's in 20's.... Dean?
Guest newl Guests Posted 22/11/07 08:33 AM Posted 22/11/07 08:33 AM So I take it you still think he is a piece of nugget Newl What gave ya that idea mate? On a positive note, I picked up my ride from RAC yesterday and the panel beaters did an amazing job on the repair. I'm pleased as can be with the service RAC provided. The car was spotless inside and out when I picked it up too (not that it needed a clean mind you) and even smelled good inside from some good stinky stuffs. Good stuff! Also didn't take me long to have a few squirts on the street. I've missed my ride. =)
bonza Legacy Donating Member 228 Member For: 20y 2m 9d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 22/11/07 09:30 AM Posted 22/11/07 09:30 AM Spotted an ego XR6T on Hay St today with the plates [Field Day]
Guest newl Guests Posted 22/11/07 09:40 AM Posted 22/11/07 09:40 AM On the way back to my place after work, I was following an Octane Super Pursuit. Turned on to Ocean Reef and he nailed it, I kept pace with him right on his back side. Hit the next set of lights and we were chatting and he said he was blown and had around 700hp at the wheels.Is it normal for a generic 10lb tune to keep up with such a *cough* beast? Given the proclaimed power, I would not have expected to be sucking his rich exhaust fumes from such a close distance for longer than 5 seconds or so. Nice enough bloke though.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 22/11/07 11:36 AM Posted 22/11/07 11:36 AM Well I get a brand new 6 speed auto gearbox fitted into my car under full warranty.lol, Someone at titan ford f*cked up BIG time.. *refer to my previous post*I don't have much luck, luckily I get a new box :hiwelcome:
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 22/11/07 11:49 AM Posted 22/11/07 11:49 AM LOLsh*t man you have bad luck with your car, but seem to have the best luck with Ford doing stuff to your car under warranty!!!!!I wouldn't mind a new auto, they cost enough $$$$$ not that theres anything wrong with mine yet rofl *touch wood*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now