AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 29/11/07 08:13 AM Posted 29/11/07 08:13 AM (edited) I Get my car back tomorrow, after 3 weeks of not being able to drive it and 2 weeks of not even having it at home, I finally get to pick her up with the brand new 6 speed auto gear box and Nizpro enhanced flex plate.Look out everyone! Edited 29/11/07 08:14 AM by Silhoutte6T
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 29/11/07 08:15 AM Posted 29/11/07 08:15 AM yeh, I spose that would be the way to go, but I'm just craving more power hey, want to stand out from the stockers if even by a little bit.I've just pm'd CV and asked if it would work out cheaper to send 2.. Not sure whether it would be though.If they'll accept phone payments im ordering one tomorrow!I was gonna run with generic tune but I figure if I stop wasting my money on dinners / lunches / food (at least $120 a week..) for the entire december / january it should buy a FMIC (will be interesting to see if the new plazamanns ones are similiarly priced to P/Wests) and tuning. *maybe* in time for MV08
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 29/11/07 08:17 AM Posted 29/11/07 08:17 AM so the $495 is with the ai rintake and plugs gapped?I think the initial tune may cost more than this? The biggest savings are if you do the majority of bolt-on mods at once and then tune, rather than mod tune mod tune. After a tune my economy went to $hit....but my car is just like that and my right foot is no better. If you have a good intake set-up (nizpro etc) you will get big improvements in economy if you're gently with the throttle. Youngy even got <15L/100kms and it's generally low level flying for him! Cheers!
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 29/11/07 11:34 PM Posted 29/11/07 11:34 PM cheers mate, your sig says you've got a generic tune; do you mind me asking who from, and did you get yours on the dyno to check it out?Danjust a capa generic, and I havent had it on a dyno yet. really should get around to it!!
Superpursuit83 Member 201 Member For: 19y 3m 21d Posted 29/11/07 11:59 PM Posted 29/11/07 11:59 PM I think the initial tune may cost more than this? The biggest savings are if you do the majority of bolt-on mods at once and then tune, rather than mod tune mod tune. After a tune my economy went to $hit....but my car is just like that and my right foot is no better. If you have a good intake set-up (nizpro etc) you will get big improvements in economy if you're gently with the throttle. Youngy even got <15L/100kms and it's generally low level flying for him! Cheers!I agree, its best to call and get a price. A tune is plugs gapped and thermostat replaced.My fuel economy is worse now too I think.. But it could be the novelty of all that torque available now.And the tune is the only mod to the T at the moment.And just on 1800km
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 30/11/07 03:33 AM Posted 30/11/07 03:33 AM Haaa the fact is the tune itself will be more economical, but since you have the power... you WILL use it and therefore get worse economy over stock!
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 30/11/07 03:41 AM Posted 30/11/07 03:41 AM I got my car back, with nice new full rim gutter rash, courtesy of Titan ford.They are replacing the left rear for free, so im gonna have 5 of my rims lolI have the worst luck ever, but with great outcomes.so yeah, oh and I won't be on here for sometime, if anyone notices and misses mee!! :(Cya's all next year :gunsfiring:
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 30/11/07 12:09 PM Posted 30/11/07 12:09 PM all quiet on the western front??
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 30/11/07 11:51 PM Posted 30/11/07 11:51 PM I saw your back end yesterday arvo Deryk, couldnt see any noticeable damage You were booting it from the lights at Hepburn ave
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 30/11/07 11:52 PM Posted 30/11/07 11:52 PM Apparently
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now