nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Perth WA Posted 10/02/10 11:31 PM Posted 10/02/10 11:31 PM f*ck I'd love to have a pint or a yardy with Hawkey !!!!! that's what australia needs, a PM who doesnt mind a drink and wouldnt stand for the political correctness f***n dark ages we are living in FFS !!I bet Rudd the dud couldnt even finish a middy while hawkey chugs another yard hahah
WARCHILD Member 205 Member For: 18y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: Kingsley, WA Posted 11/02/10 02:47 AM Posted 11/02/10 02:47 AM Spotted yesterday on way home from work, On Wanneroo Road Siver Typhoon - "TYFOON"Silver XR6T - "XRCUTE"and a dash green FG XR6T
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 11/02/10 03:43 AM Posted 11/02/10 03:43 AM famous ppl....not that I'm a fan but got the little plane from LAX to Vegas and James Hird was on it, tight ba$tard didnt even spring for Premium ecomony.. Can I say the xtra leg room me had was very nice....Also saw Ben Graham @ Disney land Mark had a chat to him
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/02/10 12:29 PM Posted 11/02/10 12:29 PM Stylin on Canning Hwy/GEH (dunno where it changes)Another old schooler, never seen it beforeBlue turbbbzzzzz At Canning/Carrington lights PalmyraHOT CHICKS DRIVE PSYCHO FORDS hahahaRims of fail on a Porsche
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 11/02/10 03:35 PM Posted 11/02/10 03:35 PM Hey does anyone know a ball park figure on how much it costs to get a car sent here from Melbourne?
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Perth WA Posted 11/02/10 11:33 PM Posted 11/02/10 11:33 PM ^^^ I reckon budget about $1500 for an enclosed and insured transporter.. about 5 years ago I was lookin and it was about 1200ish...
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 12/02/10 12:34 AM Posted 12/02/10 12:34 AM I have brought 3 over in the last 12months, ended up flying and driving back with all of them, rather spend 1500 on flight and fuel than give it to some turkey transport company. cheapest option is if you can get it to adelide and stick it on the indian pacific train. edit: just had a look at website, what a jip, perth to adelide with car 349, adelaide to perth 669. if you cover my flight and fuel I`ll bring it back for you, can have it here by the end of the weekend
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 12/02/10 04:52 AM Posted 12/02/10 04:52 AM Im up for the road trip Ross.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 12/02/10 05:00 AM Posted 12/02/10 05:00 AM I may be driving my T to Tassie at the end of the year? hahaha!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now