purplexr6t Member 21 Member For: 16y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Bellevue, W.A Posted 15/02/10 10:12 AM Posted 15/02/10 10:12 AM spotted dj kice fg xr6t pull up behind my purple ba xr6t at dogswanmp bp yesterday...awsum car in the flesh looks the goods mate!
beano Member 40 Member For: 17y 1m 10d Posted 15/02/10 11:00 AM Posted 15/02/10 11:00 AM Yeh, they were really surprised when they found out that the insurance company sent us there, they thought we might have requested them. They said they don't really get as much insurance work because they're expensive, I think the insurance company realised that it would cost them less to get it done right the first time, rather than have to pay for a second respray because I wasn't happy with the first.makes sense haha, ill have to look out for your car when im in the office next
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 15/02/10 11:58 AM Posted 15/02/10 11:58 AM Happy Birthday Hiddeous you old jerk
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/02/10 12:25 PM Posted 15/02/10 12:25 PM (edited) I was hoping nobody would notice........ Its that big of a birthday i've been forced to have two parties....one last weekend and one this weekend... Edited 15/02/10 11:54 PM by tab Quote removed farkin
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 15/02/10 01:08 PM Posted 15/02/10 01:08 PM Valentines day FTMFL.All I wanted was to go out for dinner and have a killa steak. Valentines day is a WOFTAM but off we go to a supposedly decent Grill at Hillarys were I order nice medium / rare bit of moo cow. 45 minutes later slab of dead moo moo arrives, blue as can be. Still better to be blue than well done until I realise that its gone stone cold, dry as a nuns **** and been reheated in the microwave lol. mrs had the same and the chef couldnt see a problem. Still had to pay for the meals!And just for you AdrianAnyone keen for a bit of a night run of the targa stages weekend after next?Mat majorly unlucky! We went to Ramon's fancy chocolate and donut shop... Chocolateria San Churro @ 150 Oxford St LeedervilleLink to shameless plug...They were a couple of very awesome milkshakes (Marks had real banana and chocolate) and the churros with chocolate dipping sauce were devine! So if you know Ramon (WRXRW) or just want a yummy treat go check it out.And...... Is that the long weekend that you are proposing a cruise for ? Just checking was thiking about a run to York or New Norcia for a Sunday lunch so if anybody has a map for these places let me know.Luke happy birthday!D
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 15/02/10 01:44 PM Posted 15/02/10 01:44 PM Well that is a big one. Hope you had a awesome oneNothing goes unnoticed in here dudeMaybe you can bring some of these doughnuts on the cruise D
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/02/10 02:16 PM Posted 15/02/10 02:16 PM D, I may have a map to New Norcia. My usual style though. I have NFI about a long weekend though???I plan on hitting up Ramons on Wednesday!! Last thing I need is chocolates / milkshakes mind you!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 15/02/10 02:27 PM Posted 15/02/10 02:27 PM haha Mat me too dude, but I might see if I can duck in there Wed night too and try some of these legendary churros for myself. Might see u there man, what time u going?
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 15/02/10 02:45 PM Posted 15/02/10 02:45 PM I`ve got a map which runs out to northam and toodyay, which was run for a small group back in august, a few km's but great roads.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 15/02/10 03:25 PM Posted 15/02/10 03:25 PM haha Mat me too dude, but I might see if I can duck in there Wed night too and try some of these legendary churros for myself. Might see u there man, what time u going? Will be during the day. Netball on Wednesday nights. A top milkshake is like a killa steak. Can just close your eyes, relax and enjoy it haha
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now