XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 15/02/10 04:46 PM Posted 15/02/10 04:46 PM haha I agree! Well let me know what time u go on Wednesday if your going solo, and I'll invite myself and join ya. But if your going with your misses or something I'll leave u to it
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 16/02/10 01:05 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:05 AM (edited) Will be during the day. Netball on Wednesday nights. A top milkshake is like a killa steak. Can just close your eyes, relax and enjoy it hahaMat you dont look too happy. Edited 16/02/10 01:06 AM by Adrian6T
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 16/02/10 01:11 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:11 AM If im not doing anything on Wednesday, I might pop down to Leederville too!Havent had Churros since I was in Spain.Mat & Mike, what time you guys heading down?
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 24d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 16/02/10 01:14 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:14 AM That is a bit funny haha
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/02/10 01:16 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:16 AM (edited) hahaha I think they just got flogged in a semi there?Check out the soulless ginger! much <3 for rangas BTW, I work with 2 and they never once tried to steal my soul. Edited 16/02/10 01:23 AM by -SteveR-
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 16/02/10 01:23 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:23 AM LOL Steve, I just got up and I totally thought you said you just flogged a semi.. had to read it a second time there
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/02/10 01:34 AM Posted 16/02/10 01:34 AM ROFL!!!!You read what you wanna read I guess!
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 16/02/10 04:58 AM Posted 16/02/10 04:58 AM spotted dj kice fg xr6t pull up behind my purple ba xr6t at dogswanmp bp yesterday...awsum car in the flesh looks the goods mate!Cheers for freeing up the pump for me :D
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Posted 16/02/10 09:37 AM Posted 16/02/10 09:37 AM Spotted black XR6T Ute at place next to H & M, guessing that is yours beano?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 17d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 16/02/10 10:31 AM Posted 16/02/10 10:31 AM As reliable as ever Adrian!Mike was thinking about lunchtime ish?? Dirteh you should come!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now