mrdamo Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/05/08 12:25 PM Posted 13/05/08 12:25 PM I've heard mixed reactions about them, but since I haven't used them..Surely if the work was that bad (hence needing to go to Simon) couldnt u just not pay them and leave your car there till the problem was sorted out?A couple of things I noticed after I picked it up. And after the car being in there for 4 weeks I got the sh*ts with them saying it might be ready all the time and not having it done. I ended up ringing them and saying I was taking it regardless the next afternoon when they close. Just a lot of little things mainly that have pissed me off. The tune is fine though. Just if I get another tune later on with more work Simon will be doing the job because I will refuse to go back to BPT.
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 13/05/08 12:31 PM Posted 13/05/08 12:31 PM (edited) Put a few things on my car today that had been collecting dust in the garage.All I've gotta do now is get the surge tank fitted and then the external with the polished compressor housing on and shes all sweet. Edited 13/05/08 12:32 PM by AaronXR
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/05/08 12:40 PM Posted 13/05/08 12:40 PM looks sikk aaron.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 8m 4d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 13/05/08 12:58 PM Posted 13/05/08 12:58 PM Feerk real pretty Aaron ooo la la
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Posted 13/05/08 01:01 PM Posted 13/05/08 01:01 PM Not as hot as you Aaron :ifiusethisimafag: :ifiusethisimafag:
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 13/05/08 01:23 PM Posted 13/05/08 01:23 PM ooo shiny, I like that
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 13/05/08 02:12 PM Posted 13/05/08 02:12 PM I don't know if I should get a plenum or not come tax time
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 13/05/08 02:27 PM Posted 13/05/08 02:27 PM Yeah the right side looks pretty boring Aaron!!! It will tidy up all that unnecessary pipe work too going across the motor.get me one too while you're at it
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 13/05/08 02:30 PM Posted 13/05/08 02:30 PM How much was the overflow bottle Aaron?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 13/05/08 02:41 PM Posted 13/05/08 02:41 PM Yeah, looks like the plenum will be the last thing to do, just gotta make sure it's done before motorvation It was 330$ from Pole Position
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now