Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 05/05/08 02:36 AM Posted 05/05/08 02:36 AM Spotted who I think is Aaron XR, (has blue plates starting with AJM) Parked at Canning Vale 'market city'.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 05/05/08 07:39 AM Posted 05/05/08 07:39 AM Was it a Black F6More than likely as I assumed it was a force 6 :-)
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 05/05/08 07:46 AM Posted 05/05/08 07:46 AM Heey you got one of Mats haha, He was pulling skids left right an center even ended up in tooday and met up at the last meet up point lmao
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 05/05/08 07:56 AM Posted 05/05/08 07:56 AM I think he spent more time sideways than forwards on that cruise I spotted him in Mt Lawley yesterday afternoon too.
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 18d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 05/05/08 08:49 AM Posted 05/05/08 08:49 AM my yellow ass is in that 1st pic haha
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 05/05/08 09:15 AM Posted 05/05/08 09:15 AM Oooh it certainly is yellow.. you might want to get that checked out by a doctor..
F6 381 Member 88 Member For: 19y 7m 12d Posted 05/05/08 12:15 PM Posted 05/05/08 12:15 PM BF F6 it is and it will be parked in my drive way for a week so best I use it as the young fella won't be here
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/05/08 12:15 PM Posted 05/05/08 12:15 PM NYAW I managed to stay hidden oh well, NEXT TIME
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 05/05/08 01:50 PM Posted 05/05/08 01:50 PM (edited) I see that quite a bit in bentley as I work at the rac on the cnr of albany hwyand ewing (two of us have ba turbos ) the guy is in awheel chair if I am correct ?? saw a few non reflectives scoping it out one arvo I was ready to bring it if they tried any thing on him or the car Edited 05/05/08 03:30 PM by Dagabond
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 19d Location: Perth Posted 05/05/08 11:18 PM Posted 05/05/08 11:18 PM Spotted a new black GTP on the freeway last night....number plate was 1CNT..He cant be that bad if he is driving a GTP????
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now