Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 12d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted
I should be going to the Anti Lag cruise, brother in law wants to see the Rice Burners. Also bought my misses a very nice 07 BFII XR6 last night in Bionic very happy to get rid of the Expensive Daewoo Vectra

Think that I've missed something here.... Aren't you moving East?!?!?!?

D

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

was just gonna tag along with my bf in his evo but now I know there's gonna be a few T's there ill bring her out for a run too. cyas there

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Biggish turnout and the line between loud and low and performance is getting more and more blurred everyday!

Map looked ok from what I briefly saw! Gives me a few ideas for upcoming cruise! Went and had fast eddies afterwards and saw a couple of fairly classy lasses droping a solid skid in there stupidly loud and modded old commy!

Alwats great to meet some new faces to!

Hope those who actually made it to the end survived without any issues!

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

was not bad, had no idea where we were though. Annoyed that we never stopped long enough that I could come over and meet some of you, ieatv8s and dzturbd your cars are hotttt by the way. had to leave after the cops turned up cos ive got no rego thanks to the dealership grrrrrrrrr.

lookin forward to the 16th

  • Banned
  • Member For: 18y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: wa
Posted

was a good night some very fast cars and those guys are worried about useing them either no sunday drivers there last night

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted
had to leave after the cops turned up cos ive got no rego thanks to the dealership grrrrrrrrr.

that's the only reason I didn't go!

after hearing some stories from my mate about anit-lag cruises I thought the cops would have a field day

  • Drift Queen
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perth
Posted

yer, should really stop driving it but I cant get back in the old slowadore, feels weird driving an auto now and I feel like an absolute retard when I try and put the clutch in to change into drive or reverse haha

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 20d
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Fantastic turnout. Lots of decent cars and map was a nice selection of roads. Unfortunately the number of attendees far exceeded to the number of maps printed.

anyone here have roll on's with the blue rx7 :-)

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

Yeah had a few roll ons with the blue xr7. Absolutely made him piss on take offs and anything under 120kph, but once its above those speeds he seems to have the edge on me.. just slightly. I bet they had sore ears by the end of the night. He pops out a nice flame or two as well.

Was a very very long driving cruise. Stops were way too short didn't get to talk much, and not enough friggin maps were printed. My right foot was a bit sore when I got home too hehehe chikt we were going to say hi to you at the Joondalup stop but was way too short. your ute sounds nice hey

That roundabout where everyone was doing circles up and down the street about 3 times was hilarious.

Oh and the burnouts turning onto Armadale road... those poor blokes did it right in front of the police.. whats the chances :P

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...