XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Gender: Male Posted 09/05/08 07:53 AM Posted 09/05/08 07:53 AM what a f*ckin tool bag..whats wrong with people!!
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 09/05/08 08:52 AM Posted 09/05/08 08:52 AM tell me you handed it to them Mat!!!
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/05/08 10:52 AM Posted 09/05/08 10:52 AM LOL nah, It took me 3 years to learn that speeding fines arent great for my wallet (lucky there were no hoon laws 4 years ago or else the wrx would have been well and truely crushed) and I plan on sticking to the cheap side of the law.Time and place FTW
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 09/05/08 11:05 AM Posted 09/05/08 11:05 AM Random question but has anyone ever done a german style road trip?Havent looked into accomodation / hire cars yet (booking tickets 5 months in advance is already pushing it lol) but if anyone has, how easy is it to hire a car from Berlin to Munich and do a bit of a road trip? I fly into Berlin, fly out of Munich and need to be pretty much in the middle at one stage. Figure might as well make it a decent run!
fnp Member 38 Member For: 20y 1m 29d Location: Perth Posted 10/05/08 03:18 PM Posted 10/05/08 03:18 PM I see that quite a bit in bentley as I work at the rac on the cnr of albany hwyand ewing (two of us have ba turbos ) the guy is in awheel chair if I am correct ?? saw a few non reflectives scoping it out one arvo I was ready to bring it if they tried any thing on him or the car I work in the same shopping center, had the same thing happen to my T a few times :/Bough an old ED Fairmont now though for a daily hack, its already scratched to sh*t so I'm not too protective of it :D
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 10/05/08 03:45 PM Posted 10/05/08 03:45 PM Spotted who I think is Aaron XR, (has blue plates starting with AJM) Parked at Canning Vale 'market city'.At work :D
sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 11/05/08 01:54 AM Posted 11/05/08 01:54 AM spotted kezza's rapid ute on the freeway this morning, that things a beast!
mrdamo Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/05/08 12:45 PM Posted 11/05/08 12:45 PM How many Tuners are in Perth these days?And what is the word on the street about them? in terms of decent cars coming from their workshop etc.BPT has done my work so far. Come and have a talk to me or PM me and ill give you a run down on the work. But I will say that after my next tune there will be another Xtreme tuned car on the road.
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 13/05/08 10:49 AM Posted 13/05/08 10:49 AM Mike I like it when you change your pic always entertaining.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 13/05/08 11:16 AM Posted 13/05/08 11:16 AM BPT has done my work so far. Come and have a talk to me or PM me and ill give you a run down on the work. But I will say that after my next tune there will be another Xtreme tuned car on the road.I've heard mixed reactions about them, but since I haven't used them..Surely if the work was that bad (hence needing to go to Simon) couldnt u just not pay them and leave your car there till the problem was sorted out?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now