Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Sweet as, Look pretty I think it looks smoking already. Got big plans for it chickadee?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

not really sure, Mark is talking about pipework, I wouldn't mind some of those pole position covers just to tidy up under the hood. I'm waiting on the Magna to die so I can get my own. Dam car just keeps going and going.....

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Nice. Haha just thrash it every where you go. You'll kill the box in no time hehe.

Hows motorvation plans coming along.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Slowly at this point. We are planning a sausage sizzle to get some $$'s. Once things are sorted we will post the details so you can all come and give us some hard earned.

THe Magna will die a natural death just a long wait. Its really a good car with nothing wrong I just want what "he's got".. Everybody wants to drive the nice car!!... Magna isnt bad just a bit older and not turbo - still has some go thou.

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Cool sausage sizzle and a coke. Lol it happens no one wants to go in the old car. my old car sat at my parents for a few months till I sold it lol.

I want to come won't be putting my ute in though but happily donate some hard earned

x

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)
hey dudes,

anyone around here that can help me fit a turbo timer?

Have you already bought one?

I fitted a HKS one (maybe type 1 version but I cant remember) in the WRX. Wasn't too hard from memory (not has hard as fitting a mechanical oil pressure gauge that leaked at the gauge.....). Dunno how hard they would be to install in an XR!

Used it for the first few days and didnt use it again after the novelty wore off. WOFTAM

Might be easier to get it installed professionally. Might cost a few $$ but at least its done quickly, no hassle for you and no dodgy DIY (I learnt quickly after the hot oil / cabin / dash incident!)

Edited by Mat
  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted
Cool sausage sizzle and a coke. Lol it happens no one wants to go in the old car. my old car sat at my parents for a few months till I sold it lol.

I want to come won't be putting my ute in though but happily donate some hard earned

x

You can come with me anyways ;)

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted
Have you already bought one?

I fitted a HKS one (maybe type 1 version but I cant remember) in the WRX. Wasn't too hard from memory (not has hard as fitting a mechanical oil pressure gauge that leaked at the gauge.....). Dunno how hard they would be to install in an XR!

Used it for the first few days and didnt use it again after the novelty wore off. WOFTAM

Might be easier to get it installed professionally. Might cost a few $$ but at least its done quickly, no hassle for you and no dodgy DIY (I learnt quickly after the hot oil / cabin / dash incident!)

yeah man I've got a greddy one.

I've tried installing it a few times.

the problem is the XR's have 2 "ON" ignitions

I have one ignition point but I can't find the other!

hmm I might have to get it done properly I've already spliced all the wires and taped them up!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

Bit delayed but say whote T on Nicholson Rd Thursday about 3.30pm, plates..... GLAMRUS.... did look nice n neat

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...