Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 5d
  • Location: Perth W.A.
Posted
it was at a cruise in 06.. cant remember if it was you or mark..

actually I think it was the Gingin cruise we are re-running!

Yep I reckon one of the blue prints is mine just before I sold her. :thumbsup:

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

HI all I need a BF cat section off turbo. So if you have changed your system and have one laying around can you PM me or call me . Would also consider BA. Arron 0411733583.

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted
haha..ill give him a buzz n tell him that hes a popular man on the forums :tonguepoke:

I used to play football with JET 4L. He is a tiler so he is probably on the road a lot between jobs.

I asked him to come on here a couple of times, not sure if he made it or not.

I thought he was tuned by Formula Tech in Bibra Lake - at least his first tune was...

Wonder if he went to Xtreme for more Mods?

I know a workmate of yours aswell DRTYBOOST...

Small world.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

yeh hes a tiler.

yeh his first tune was but then I took him to simon and simon sorted him out,

yeh who would that be Dirty32?

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am!
Posted
Yep I reckon one of the blue prints is mine just before I sold her. :hiall:

I remember that old bucket of .......... :)

  • TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 5d
  • Location: Perth W.A.
Posted

Mr D. how you going. Long time no see. :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Somewhere where I don't know where I am!
Posted

*bows

Sir! It has been a very long time.

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

hiddeous?? on morley drive ths arvo spooling up next to me!? would have been a fun drive if I didn't have a boot full of groceries, haven't fastened my sub box in yet, and had the missus two cars behind

:banghead:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 28d
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hey guys,

Though I'd introduce myself.

I'm Jme, picking up a new White Rspec auto tomorrow morning.

Have been playing with cars for quite a while, having sported EXPLICIT plates on my cars for the last 8 years. Love hammering around barbagallo, the odd drag night, some late night cruises and early sunday morning runs in the hills. (sounds like a matchmaking service LOL)

I have a bunch of mods coming good for a healthy 350rwkw.

I've spotted [4LTURBO] I think on a black ute at the odd antilag cruise (and 'playing' on the street).

cya's on the street.....

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

The groceries would have kept the sub from bouncing around too much and the Mrs..well, she was already two cars back..what's another 10? :tonguepoke:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...