Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 05/03/08 11:07 PM Posted 05/03/08 11:07 PM I have all the protection package on my car and I have have rust repaired three times already.twice in the boot and once under the battery. The battery is popping up again. It wont stop rust in those places it might only stop it coming in the underbody in 15 years time.
Guest newl Guests Posted 06/03/08 01:51 AM Posted 06/03/08 01:51 AM I haven't had a lick of problems with rust with the electronic rust inhibitor fitted to the T and now the F6.
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 06/03/08 09:49 AM Posted 06/03/08 09:49 AM Was driving down newcastle street and spotted this sick looking low silver typhoon with 6 pot brembos, there was this fat old guy driving. Then I realized I was looking at my reflection in a shop window. HA HA HA.hahahaha
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 06/03/08 12:07 PM Posted 06/03/08 12:07 PM Check this old school cruise photo out!!!! See if I can get names right!Adrian6TNikSimonDeryk (hidden infront of Simon, look 4 the extra mirror!!) Blueprint - Mark?Blueprint - Keiron?AllanJason Steve Steve (Jordak)Scott Leigh (hidden in front of scott) Luke (hidden infront of Zoran)Brendan (hidden infront of Luke lol)
rhysy_boi Member 83 Member For: 20y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/03/08 01:52 PM Posted 06/03/08 01:52 PM spotted a blueprint ute numberplate BABOOST launching a boat down at deep water point last sunday. had a big sticker on the rear window for some tuner I'd not heard of.Rhys
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 06/03/08 11:55 PM Posted 06/03/08 11:55 PM heheheh I think you have them all right!!
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 07/03/08 12:52 AM Posted 07/03/08 12:52 AM im sure we can get them into the home stretch on the next cruise..
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 11m 9d Location: Perth WA Posted 07/03/08 12:57 AM Posted 07/03/08 12:57 AM Has anyone round here got a Phantom T Ute with "4L JET" plates around Morley?
DRTYBOOST Member 363 Member For: 19y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/03/08 01:34 AM Posted 07/03/08 01:34 AM Has anyone round here got a Phantom T Ute with "4L JET" plates around Morley?that's my mate, hes not on these forums but does come to cruises sometimes. Plates "JET 4L"runs 300+ at rears.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now