Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

lol no license but when I get it back I should be at about 350rwkw then we will have a run k jase..lol

come by myn tomorow morning, dirty32 is coming by to check out somethings on my car.. let us know if you can.

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

so... left work around 7 tonight, giving it a bit through the 'burbs coz the car's lovin' the colder air!

so, pull up (slowly) at main st/waneroo rd lights, just enjoying the fact that I'm free for a day, good tunes, no worries, life is great etc. peer over to the right lane... new black SS with normal V8 badge on it, but also another badge that I haven't seen on an SS before; a "6.0 Litre" stretched-out oval shaped badge!?

thought nothing of it, 45-50yo male, just a casual drive home, in manual mode as per normal. lights go green, both take off failry sluggishly until SS hammers it (must have zorst, coz it's fairly loud and proud)... I wasn't up for it, but it seems as though my sub-cognitive brain was! right foot was somehow trying to push the loud pedal through the firewall, and the engine was trying to rev past 7k! left hand snapped the box into second gear. and in no time was at the top end of second, and the SS was roughly two car lengths behind, cracked into third, decided to back off as speed was a factor, and my turn off was coming up quickly.

so pulled up on the anchors, slowed up, stuck my thumb up out the window to show good sportsmanship, and was faced with a red-faced gentleman looking quite unhappy.

now; I'm just trying to decide wether the bloke driving the SS was mad at the fact that he was beaten by a falcon... or the fact that a young bloke in a taxi just chewed him up and spat him out.

f*ck I wish I had a camera handy, the redness of this guys face was absolutely A-Class comedy!!!!

My 2 Cents

Dan

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
Posted
lol no license but when I get it back I should be at about 350rwkw then we will have a run k jase..lol

come by myn tomorow morning, dirty32 is coming by to check out somethings on my car.. let us know if you can.

sorry couldnt make it this morning.. and by the time you get your license back ill have 500 :hay:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I agree Dan. I do that give my thumb up. Even if I got killed. Its all about the quick drag.

The other night coming back from the monday drags. This Supra was next to me, spooling his turbo. I did see him at the drags and he ran a low 11. But what the hell, I planted the right foot, took off and bang.... this supra left me for dead. We did it about 4 times gave him the thumb up, he gave me thet thumbs back plus a laugh and off he went. Good fun though. :dontknow:

Just thinking about the SS, what do they run stock?

Dorko

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

NFI mate, and haven't seen that badge before either, so was kind of wary. gave it a go yeh, robert's your father's brother!! 45-odd year old bloke just spent a bucket on a new SS with 6 litres of pure pleasure, just got spanked by a 24yo retail sales nerd with a $23k taxi

FORD: Just for the taste of it!

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Velocity turbo '1cel 306' 12:20PM Saturday on Joondalup Drive heading East off near burns beach. Love the deep dish rims.

Black F6 '1bzs 591' (might be 951) on Joondalup Drive near Grand Blvd around the same time.

  • Colossal Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Citric XR with bonnet stripes on hepburn ave... flashed the lights *SNAP*

  • Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perff, WA
Posted

rapid phoon in freo today, about 2-3ish on the strip

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

green bf (could have been fantasy) read st on saturday. 1cpv xxx had at least a tune and zorst. I was in the blueprint t behing you at council rd lights. saw your passenger checking out my ride height the lights before!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...