Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

It seems like more and more drivers like this are apearing. Total tools..

  • Boost Addict
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, W.A.
Posted

Does anyone have a set of stockies which I can borrow or buy?

Need to get my wheels fixed :ermm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 3m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

My baby got hurt...while I was nurturing her through her injuries I decided she was no longer for sale and have decided to keep her :)

  • Like 4
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR Perth
Posted

Nope :(

Its p*ssing me off too....cause everytime I get a little bit of money together, I have to spend it on other maintenance type stuff

I thought I was getting close (bought cooler, turbo side and f6 injectors)....but now tuners are saying not to bother with F6 injectors and just go 1000s

Hopefully if I sell the mrs cheap car (2000 laser) and then get our bond money back and then get tax money back....maybe then I can get closer to tune. But have to do another round of maintenance crap very soon (ZF service, coolant, P/S, brake fluid)....would help if I wasn't retarded and could actually do some stuff myself

so TL;DR - no deal :( lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...