DY 93 WA Member 49 Member For: 12y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: perth, wa Posted 02/11/14 12:13 AM Posted 02/11/14 12:13 AM Not sure I still gotta go lexia to fuel up before hand
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/11/14 12:18 AM Posted 02/11/14 12:18 AM About 9 I think
xr6tman Member 306 Member For: 12y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/11/14 12:21 AM Posted 02/11/14 12:21 AM I'll get moving now, hoping for a 9.30 arrival
DY 93 WA Member 49 Member For: 12y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: perth, wa Posted 02/11/14 12:26 AM Posted 02/11/14 12:26 AM I'll be there between 9 and 9.30. Keep an eye out for me
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/11/14 12:34 AM Posted 02/11/14 12:34 AM Yeah more likely 9:15 here hahaha
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/11/14 02:11 AM Posted 02/11/14 02:11 AM Yeh the XFT thing is odd. I've seen a few with over 400rwkw tune only from memory?Couldn't complain with 360 from tune only anyway!!
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/11/14 02:12 AM Posted 02/11/14 02:12 AM (edited) Edit tapatalk and newman aren't friends... Edited 02/11/14 02:13 AM by Lennox
NVT Formerly EGOBFXR6 Legacy Donating Member 1,111 Member For: 18y 7m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/11/14 04:00 AM Posted 02/11/14 04:00 AM I can contact Dave from Waxit on Monday and see if we can get a good deal if we buy so much. I purchased the 500ml bottle first and it came with a spray trigger. Never had issues with it eating through the bottle though? O.o Mines been sitting there for about 2 months now. Dan, I haven't had any issues with it staining the drive way. Probably cleans my drive way more than anything haha. All orders over $200 have free shipping. So I will see what deal we can get and maybe just order it all at once? Hey Brennan,I meant guys that buy the 4L concentrate that fix their own sprays have had issues with it eating through generic spray bottles.The companies spray bottle is apparently all good
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 02/11/14 09:51 AM Posted 02/11/14 09:51 AM Anyone with any pics or news from the AFF cruise?I had an excellent day planned in the shed so missed the cruise.
DY 93 WA Member 49 Member For: 12y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: perth, wa Posted 02/11/14 10:06 AM Posted 02/11/14 10:06 AM Only news I got is lining up a gt-f near the end of the cruise hahaSteve took bulk pics, so I'm sure he will share
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now