Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 18/09/14 03:24 PM Posted 18/09/14 03:24 PM Hep C one's still valid isn't it?
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 19/09/14 12:26 AM Posted 19/09/14 12:26 AM Arghhh I dunno I got a letter in the mail a little while ago from st johns sayin I needed to re-do it or update it or something and I forgot..Ffs im the youngest bloke here, whys everyone ancient as hell
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 19/09/14 01:03 AM Posted 19/09/14 01:03 AM No I'm probably the youngest. 20, although I've just finished my apprenticeship and starting another one soon lol.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 19/09/14 06:49 AM Posted 19/09/14 06:49 AM (edited) We've had youngens along on cruises but they disappear after a month or two, I assume hoon lawed or crashed it and don't have full comprehensive like I did Edited 19/09/14 06:49 AM by -Stever- 4
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/09/14 06:54 AM Posted 19/09/14 06:54 AM Hahaha. Prob send em through people's houses
RB Snake Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 12y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 19/09/14 06:58 AM Posted 19/09/14 06:58 AM Hahaha, we're not all like that. I've never had an accident, not even a speeding ticket!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 19/09/14 07:14 AM Posted 19/09/14 07:14 AM I've had one of the former and plenty of the latter. Best ticket was an 8 pointer in my old XF though on the way to the airport. The rest are just the usual 1-9 or 10-19 over...oh and once for fog lights.Best bit is the crash was due to inattention, not speed. I started stationary and drove into rear of car in front like an idiot, looking to the right for oncoming traffic and not at the car ahead which hadn't moved off yet.But don't forget, speed kills...hence me being dead. 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 19/09/14 07:34 AM Posted 19/09/14 07:34 AM Fkkk well that blows my age out then
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/09/14 09:49 AM Posted 19/09/14 09:49 AM We've had youngens along on cruises but they disappear after a month or two, I assume hoon lawed or crashed it and don't have full comprehensive like I did Mate not need to stereotype them, they are all just washing their cars in anticipation for the next big cruze...... 6
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 19/09/14 10:31 AM Posted 19/09/14 10:31 AM Spot Kyle in the most stockest ute in Perth, on the main square of Ellenbrook this arvo. Ironically I was going to get fuel for my whipper skipper and the last Person to use it was...... You guessed it Kyle.... 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now