RB Snake
Legacy Donating Member-
Posts
327 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by RB Snake
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
How fast do you have to be going to tear a car in half? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I thought so too. But according to their website (vic roads) an inspection is not required for a vehicle that's still registered interstate. However an RWC (which isn't a full vehicle assessment) might be, they'll let you know if it is at the appointment. I fly there on Monday, and they will organise to have my car trucked over for me later on. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Nah, as long as it's still registered interstate there's no dramas. Just have to book an appointment at one of the centres and give them the current details and paperwork. Looks like Pitlane will be looking after the car from now onward, they aren't far from the base. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Yeah I tried to sell mine, got over 9000 views on gumtree and heaps of messages, "wanna swap for mah fully sik VZ clubby, cammed, lowered subs all that sh*t bro". Nobody was willing to pay for it, which is understandable since people can get a BF easily for 10-12k now. Mine still feels like new compared to those sh*t boxes. f*ck it, it's coming to Melbourne with me. Put to much money into mods to sell it now anyway. -
Can fit one last cruise in!
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
About 20k is what I was thinking, I'll put it on for 22k and hopefully get an offer. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
I need as estimate on how much my car is worth guys. It's a Nov 07 BF2.5 81k kms Mods 1000cc bosch injectors/walbro 255lph pump Process West Stage 2 intercooler stealth black Process West throttle body relocation kit 3" piping Plazmaman 4" intake black (Battery is relocated in boot Optima D34) Venom exhaust bolt in 5"cat PWR ZF auto heat exchanger Brembo brakes Bilstein shocks/king springs all round Autometer Cobalt boost/oil press gauges 19" Vertini Magic wheels 9.5" rears Nitto Invo tyres all round 85% tread Tuned by MT 335rwkw 800nm have the Xcal4 I know the mods wont increase the price by much. Gonna put it up on gumtree etc. Wish I could take it with but I'd never get to drive it :( If it doesn't sell I'm gonna put in storage somewhere. -
Don't do it phill. If you really want a wagon get a Mondeo, diesel version. sh*tty gearbox and annoying canbus electrical system are the only issues so far. Put a Hybrid Camry on, it's a taxi. None of the drivers want Falcons anymore, if you want drivers you need Hybrids.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Anybody want an Earls sandwich plate for an oil cooler? Free, I don't need it, hopefully somebody here will! You can pick it up from my work in Vic Park. -
Slow Speed Knock/rattle In Rear End Of Fg
RB Snake replied to ello678's topic in Suspension and Handling
I don't have this problem with my BFII. Had Bilsteins in for a couple months now, I didn't think there was any differences between the rear end of a late BFII and an FG. -
I purchased my XR6T from Grand Toyota Wangara as well, no issues getting warranty work done, there was a problem with the ICC AC button, they dropped it next door at Nuford and replaced the ICC, cost them like 3k to do it (the factory warranty was expired). Hopefully you don't have any issues getting this sorted with them.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Nope, I'm possibly (more than likely) joining the Navy as an electronic tech submariner. If not I'm moving to Melbourne regardless. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
You got in one early haha. I saved throughout my apprenticeship paid cash and bought one when I was 20 and trade qualified lol. Now I've pured to much into mods :( Shame it's gonna be up for sale soon. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Did you fit the T3s yet Peter? -
A short handled sledge will get em off, put the wheel nuts back on so you cant damage the thread. I had the same trouble with mine.
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
How long do rear springs take to install? I never got around to doing them when I put my Bilsteins in, might do that tomorrow. -
Shame you have f*ck all side wall to paint on.
-
Maintenance Day Take 4 May 23Rd
RB Snake replied to Krazy Kyle's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
It's always good to have a chat. I didn't do much last time, I just spilled oil all over Phil's floor -
Recommendations On Improving Engine Performance
RB Snake replied to Liam Jay's topic in General Tech
Don't mod tha NA xr6 it'll just make it harder to sell it when you want to get the turbo model. Fill it with 98 fuel and put a k&n air filter that's all you need. -
Maintenance Day Take 4 May 23Rd
RB Snake replied to Krazy Kyle's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Nah rest of the tittle got cut off by my screen in vertical mode lol. Will learn to read before asking next time -
Maintenance Day Take 4 May 23Rd
RB Snake replied to Krazy Kyle's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Is this today or tomorrow? -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Obviously this is an FG thing? My BFII never did that even when it was stock. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
The back of mine says FORD on the barcode. -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
RB Snake replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
Yup I'll take one if you're selling. I don't care about the condition because it's only gonna be a spare. -
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.