(AUST)Mod Member 29 Member For: 15y 6m 13d Posted 30/11/12 02:02 PM Posted 30/11/12 02:02 PM Car has been recovered.Any idea if XFT or the likes would be willing to check it over for mechanical damage? I will take a look at it on Monday, and get Shannons to tow it to a mechanic for a look.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 01/12/12 02:30 AM Posted 01/12/12 02:30 AM Some good news at least. Call Simon up as I know he was really busy and even turning work away around powercruise, hopefully he's caught up now.
Skylarkz Member 97 Member For: 14y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/12/12 05:48 PM Posted 01/12/12 05:48 PM Police catch the dude who stole your car?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 02/12/12 01:02 AM Posted 02/12/12 01:02 AM Spotted some bloke that looked familiar in a undercoated bf sedan on Seaborne road up in them thar hill's yesterday 1
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 02/12/12 07:43 AM Posted 02/12/12 07:43 AM Yeah I thought the driver of the Rangie looked familiar when you were turning across. Why you up in the hills area, you on a tip run or something?Just spent a second Sunday in a row mowing/raking rocks and wood on the empty 5 acres we bought. Managed to epically fail the fuel siphon to the ride on mower and I think some traces of petrol somehow got to my stomach, can taste it when I burp. Not great. Looks like Jen will have a teaching job next year full time though, maybe we can get a shed on it finally.
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/12/12 09:02 AM Posted 04/12/12 09:02 AM Just spent a second Sunday in a row mowing/raking rocks and wood on the empty 5 acres we bought. Managed to epically fail the fuel siphon to the ride on mower and I think some traces of petrol somehow got to my stomach, can taste it when I burp. Not great.Yep, had a taste of the Premium fuel last year when siphoning fuel out of our boat, damn disgusting and could taste it every time I burped for the next 24 hours - Not recommended I am sure
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 04/12/12 09:31 AM Posted 04/12/12 09:31 AM That sounds like you both have been digesting Chinese Baigio indeed!
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 04/12/12 11:05 AM Posted 04/12/12 11:05 AM For those who may cop it in future, don't puke it up or you risk small petrol droplets getting into your lungs and causing big problems. I read you can drink a full litre of the stuff before it causes serious problems directly, it's fumes in the lungs that stuff you. I do feel a bit short of breath which didn't help when I was working in the sun all afternoon! Drink milk if you do ingest it. I didn't swallow any but it seeps down anyway, like when you get it on skin and it spreads right out.Chinese Baigio? *woosh* Couldn't even get a result on Google. Maybe I should get out of IT...
josh_hammy Member 192 Member For: 14y 10m 2d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 04/12/12 11:25 AM Posted 04/12/12 11:25 AM Fuel in the eye sucks balls. Don't use an airgun without glasses
turboknapp Legacy Donating Member 783 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: perth w.a Posted 04/12/12 01:20 PM Posted 04/12/12 01:20 PM For those who may cop it in future, don't puke it up or you risk small petrol droplets getting into your lungs and causing big problems. I read you can drink a full litre of the stuff before it causes serious problems directly, it's fumes in the lungs that stuff you. I do feel a bit short of breath which didn't help when I was working in the sun all afternoon! Drink milk if you do ingest it. I didn't swallow any but it seeps down anyway, like when you get it on skin and it spreads right out.Chinese Baigio? *woosh* Couldn't even get a result on Google. Maybe I should get out of IT...MateI have a bottle at home, happy to help you out. I think it is more potent then e85 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now