Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • New Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Sorry mate, Ciaran managed to get in first.

If that falls through, will let you know.

Ok, thanks for mentioning it. I am definitely after one.

Cheers

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted (edited)

I would sell mine if I had a new intake.

:spotted: green FG XR6T ute with roll bars heading north on quinnana freeway about 10:30. Plate was something something 86. Cant remember, was 4 letters. Looked nice. Would have been cooler if I was in my ute and not a festiva though

Edited by Krazy Kyle
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

No power up my way until 9:30.

Midland maccas loose change menu to the rescue!

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Still no power up in Mundaring area, ETA now "unknown". Had to move 1/3 of a tree off the road last night, not looking forward to this second storm at all. Just got my gf into the old Diablo 2 as well, was great fun until power dropped, hahaha.

Stay indoors if you can, lest flying sheet metal find you!

thumb-41103.jpg

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

F6 Queff

That is catchy indeed

I would like to amend this too QueF6

Thanks to Ralph Wiggum for fixing my diff bushes at a great price!

No worries mate, apart from the exhaust being a semi permanent feature of your sub frame your car was one of the more pleasant sets of diff bushes I have done.

Also, thanks for the hand Crashbandicoot

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 2m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

We'll see how hard my bushes are to do Luke when it comes time ;)

hahah

I would like to amend this too QueF6

LOL

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth w.a
Posted

I would like to amend this too QueF6

FTMW!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...