NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/01/11 02:38 AM Posted 07/01/11 02:38 AM who cares if you have stockies on, just do skids!
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 07/01/11 02:41 AM Posted 07/01/11 02:41 AM I'll be there driving the original NVYDF6
Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 07/01/11 02:42 AM Posted 07/01/11 02:42 AM yer alright I'll come down to the meet point for a bit of a look see, I'll decide if I'll come out from there.At least I'll be able to drop that sh!t off to KV (slackest guy ever )
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 07/01/11 02:46 AM Posted 07/01/11 02:46 AM Haha sounds good
jrfttf Member 131 Member For: 18y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: S.E Suburbs! Posted 07/01/11 02:58 AM Posted 07/01/11 02:58 AM ill be down tonite to see a few of you boys and come for a spin, matty and henz got the walky talking u 2 are talking bout, works very well!
Kv! Legacy Donating Member 1,132 Member For: 16y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 07/01/11 03:13 AM Posted 07/01/11 03:13 AM Nice, you have just replaced Robski! lol1. ebxmple2. henz3. Kv4. J.d5. S3XR6T6. RyanWins7. Worm8. Jrfttf9. RSPEC10. NVYDF6 (in his poofy daily SS-V lol)11. Cruiser8512. Rusty13.14.15.
RyanWins Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/01/11 03:25 AM Posted 07/01/11 03:25 AM How much these talkies cost? I might be riding alone tonight so will need some entertainment
Rusty XR6T Legacy Donating Member 516 Member For: 16y 6m 7d Gender: Male Posted 07/01/11 03:28 AM Posted 07/01/11 03:28 AM I got a Uniden 1W from Tandy, cost like $80, you can get cheaper ones for around $30.I've even seen them at Kmart once
RyanWins Member 61 Member For: 15y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 07/01/11 03:35 AM Posted 07/01/11 03:35 AM Ah ok is there a certain type you need or just any dodgey talkie that can tune into any frequency?
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 07/01/11 03:39 AM Posted 07/01/11 03:39 AM I'll be there driving the original NVYDF6You wish you could leave your house you fuken hermit lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now