Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/01/14 11:13 AM Posted 22/01/14 11:13 AM Blue BA/BF today - BOXFRD I think the plate was.Looked like it had a intercooler (or no front bumper)
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 22/01/14 11:46 AM Posted 22/01/14 11:46 AM Slowfg. Think he also had a modded black bf with ova240 plates
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 22/01/14 11:55 AM Posted 22/01/14 11:55 AM Cheers - I don't get to go out much, so am happy to spot like minded people when I do
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/01/14 11:44 PM Posted 22/01/14 11:44 PM you got a pmSo close..yet so far...
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 8m 26d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 23/01/14 11:21 PM Posted 23/01/14 11:21 PM What is it middle of summer and f*ckin raining here
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 23/01/14 11:53 PM Posted 23/01/14 11:53 PM 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/14 11:53 PM Posted 23/01/14 11:53 PM Only for today to water the plants. Back to hot next week
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/01/14 12:22 AM Posted 24/01/14 12:22 AM Of course it is.Haven't you worked it out yet? Work days = hot or decent weather.Weekends = crap weather.Long weekends = doubly soWashed car = triply so 2
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 4d Gender: Male Posted 24/01/14 12:54 AM Posted 24/01/14 12:54 AM True. Weekdays 30-40, weekends 18-26
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/01/14 06:42 AM Posted 24/01/14 06:42 AM bumpdagsyam I admin yet?cheersyou got a pmSo close..yet so far...so close to being admin?see aboveill pm you
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now