SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 19d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/08 10:44 PM Posted 30/12/08 10:44 PM that park isn't funny at night... no no no!
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 30/12/08 11:18 PM Posted 30/12/08 11:18 PM yea I saw toxic aswell parked at that dandy skate park.
F6RD Legacy Donating Member 249 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/08 11:25 PM Posted 30/12/08 11:25 PM I saw HIZZZZ in Yackandandah a couple of days ago. A yellow T, anyone?I also posted this in NSW spotted accidently.
THRU5T Green Machine Legacy Donating Member 331 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/12/08 12:05 AM Posted 31/12/08 12:05 AM How funny is the photo of him? lolShutup James haha. Yeah I agree though it is a bad photo, I gave them a pic of me with my car and they zoomed up to my face and used that photo, ohh well...Don't worry Thrust the dose pipe is still on the car, will be ready for the next cruise :oohwoah: Speaking of when is the next cruise?lol R-Spec, cool we should get some vids goin for the next cruise
Diduflutter Member 35 Member For: 17y 9m 13d Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 31/12/08 12:20 AM Posted 31/12/08 12:20 AM Hey guys hows it it going just wanted to know when the next cruize is so I can join you. :oohwoah:
DjGsTa Legacy Donating Member 944 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/08 01:49 AM Posted 31/12/08 01:49 AM ahh, so toxic beast = DEVILR?
maximum_velocity Lemming No #5 Member 1,991 Member For: 21y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Endeavour Hills, Victoria Posted 31/12/08 01:58 AM Posted 31/12/08 01:58 AM spotted rolmdl again this afternoon....silver one goes well for an N/A
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 31/12/08 02:18 AM Posted 31/12/08 02:18 AM spotted afew over the past few days!spotted sly6t (I think was the plates blueprint ute) on my way to the beachalso spotted nvydf6 when I was about 2 park.. everybody in my car was tripping out me waving to all these blokes in xr6t's and them waving back... hahaha
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 31/12/08 03:57 AM Posted 31/12/08 03:57 AM haha yeah I got a wave in, btw your car looked nice man
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 31/12/08 03:58 AM Posted 31/12/08 03:58 AM yea I saw toxic aswell parked at that dandy skate park.hah yes I saw you driving by in the N/a, but didnt realize that was you..yer its not a park you'd wana be at night =pahh, so toxic beast = DEVILR?yep that's me mate.. what colours your car? it looks black in the dp
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now