R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/11/08 04:49 AM Posted 15/11/08 04:49 AM Was last night any good?I was leaving a party to head down and the missus cracked the sads so I had to go home
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 15/11/08 04:49 AM Posted 15/11/08 04:49 AM spotted a black XR6 turbo ute with xr8 bonnet gold GT stripes and a whole heap of stickers on it with the plates SHOW3R on the hwy last nite, anyone know of it? goes alright.Yea the guys a plumber.I've seen that car driving around South Road...
FMJ Member 32 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Croydon Posted 15/11/08 04:56 AM Posted 15/11/08 04:56 AM R-Spec, your in Croydon right? Was it you I saw at Burnt Bridge shops the other day. I had the black F6.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/11/08 05:02 AM Posted 15/11/08 05:02 AM Were you pulling out as I was pulling in? Twas definately me mate
FMJ Member 32 Member For: 18y 1m Gender: Male Location: Croydon Posted 15/11/08 05:50 AM Posted 15/11/08 05:50 AM Were you pulling out as I was pulling in? Twas definately me mate Yeah mate that was me. I'm Dave so next time pull over and I'll say G'day.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 15/11/08 06:27 AM Posted 15/11/08 06:27 AM Was last night any good?I was leaving a party to head down and the missus cracked the sads so I had to go home Alot of boys in blue around I saw, cut a lap and I headed home...
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 15/11/08 06:30 AM Posted 15/11/08 06:30 AM Seems to be alot of them around the past couple of weekends!
Sleeper6T Member 356 Member For: 18y 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/11/08 06:51 AM Posted 15/11/08 06:51 AM Driving down Burwood Hwy towards knox today saw a black T, black rims with XR6T on the plate ( could be a partial, didnt get the best look ), it was pulled over in the service lane just before Templeton Rd with another car. Anyone on here ?
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 15/11/08 08:19 AM Posted 15/11/08 08:19 AM Anyone heading out for a drive tonight?
NFORCD Force Fed Fords Member 209 Member For: 18y Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/11/08 08:38 AM Posted 15/11/08 08:38 AM Yeh I will be with a couple of cars... Is there a cruise or something on tonight???
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now