XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/11/08 03:12 AM Posted 03/11/08 03:12 AM lol no traction issues at all, I just didnt want to get my clean car dirty with rainyeh I have black rims on the TT, there just the stock TT rims painted gloss black with a machined lip haha I thought that was u! I was cruisin with u down princes hwy one fri nite a few weeks ago your car looks mint
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/08 05:01 AM Posted 03/11/08 05:01 AM I just got back to Melb, definately up for a boot around. I've been driving a Territory all weekend so I'm itching to get in the phoon
NVYDF6 Built F6 & VE SS-V Legacy Donating Member 582 Member For: 19y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 03/11/08 05:04 AM Posted 03/11/08 05:04 AM (edited) good stuff James! Edited 03/11/08 05:17 AM by NVYDF6
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/08 05:39 AM Posted 03/11/08 05:39 AM Mad! I might bring bluey out and show you's how its done
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/11/08 06:01 AM Posted 03/11/08 06:01 AM Mad! I might bring bluey out and show you's how its done bring the girl in your avatar too
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/11/08 06:50 AM Posted 03/11/08 06:50 AM bring the girl in your avatar too You too
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/11/08 07:22 AM Posted 03/11/08 07:22 AM You too nah she stays in her cage in my room for when I get lonely
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/11/08 07:42 AM Posted 03/11/08 07:42 AM bring the girl in your avatar too Theres big, and theres f*cking annoying.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 03/11/08 07:50 AM Posted 03/11/08 07:50 AM More cushion for the pushin...
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 03/11/08 08:25 AM Posted 03/11/08 08:25 AM when theyr as big as the ones in your avatar Dillz theyr great coz she can rest on them during doggy style and give her arms a rest
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now