XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 31/10/08 10:20 AM Posted 31/10/08 10:20 AM Spotted SMRTXR on greensborough freeway couple of nights agoAnybody on here?
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/10/08 02:22 PM Posted 31/10/08 02:22 PM lol ghosti.. I was prob trying to impress you if you were in a skirt!traction control on and never rev past 2500rpm...bit of drift action... that's un-possiblie! (ralph wiggum)Lol! I was driving the other way towards Maccy D's.I would've waved but as soon as I saw you, I blinked and you were in my rear vision mirror havin' a f*ckin' ball by the looks haha.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 31/10/08 02:26 PM Posted 31/10/08 02:26 PM Saw a white T ute with white 20's I think.. Dumped, wog cooler, and plates were YBSHY or something like that.. Driving next to him on Dandy/frannger road heading towards frankston...Tuff lookin ute...
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 31/10/08 08:29 PM Posted 31/10/08 08:29 PM Spotted XRDOSE turning onto Gladstone Rd from the princes highway around 1:40pm, I was in a mates car getting some lunch haha was prob comin home from the pet shop just bought some crickets to feed my scorpion!
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/10/08 10:49 PM Posted 31/10/08 10:49 PM Didn't see many T's out last night, just a sh*t-tonne of boys in blue.Saw a Merc Silver T, lowered, 19s, no wing, shaved boot on Dandy Rd near Chapel.Matter of fact... it looked exactly like XF Falcon's ride. Maybe he was on a small rd trip from Perf to Chapel st in Melb? lolLil' Friday night cruise.
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 31/10/08 11:07 PM Posted 31/10/08 11:07 PM Saw a Merc Silver T, lowered, 19s, no wing, shaved boot on Dandy Rd near Chapel.sounds like rob ROLMDL's car did it have black rims with silver dish?
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 01/11/08 01:01 AM Posted 01/11/08 01:01 AM Nah dude, I just came from work so no skirt... Only a lacey G-banger under my jeans. ohh lacey heh
Ghosti NOT THERE!... THERE! Member 852 Member For: 18y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/11/08 03:23 AM Posted 01/11/08 03:23 AM sounds like rob ROLMDL's car did it have black rims with silver dish?Quite possibly, was hard to tell though as he was on the other side of the Prinny and I was fillin' up at a servo.Looked pretty damn tight though.
axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 01/11/08 03:34 AM Posted 01/11/08 03:34 AM Any one going out for a cruise to night?
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 01/11/08 04:12 AM Posted 01/11/08 04:12 AM I would but its started raining wat u complainin bout AWD boy??? not like u got a problem with traction hey have u got black rims on your TT?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now