Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 26/05/12 07:46 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:46 AM I was tryin to tell these guys I needed to work in the garage. They would nod and then bring their sh*t in. I move it out, another brings it back. In the end I threw it out the back of the house. 10 minutes later ones back setting up beside me again. RRRAAAGGGGEEEEEEEE 2
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/05/12 07:46 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:46 AM (edited) what do you do snap?told ya they just nod henzy Edited 26/05/12 07:47 AM by Ford Freak
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 26/05/12 07:46 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:46 AM Pazzo be pretty happy today I'm guessing
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 26/05/12 07:50 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:50 AM CARN TIGERS, very happy SHP. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 26/05/12 07:51 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:51 AM Yea kick all there sh*t over, scream at them. They nod and disapear. Another one replaces them. . 2
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 6d Gender: Male Posted 26/05/12 07:51 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:51 AM go the tigers!!!
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 11d Gender: Male Posted 26/05/12 07:53 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:53 AM Be more happy tommorow as put $200 on Melbourne to beat the Blues at $13. be a nice return of $2600. Here's hoping hey. 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 26/05/12 07:54 AM Posted 26/05/12 07:54 AM Yea kick all there sh*t over, scream at them. They nod and disapear. Another one replaces them. .this ^^^^ hahah
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 26/05/12 08:05 AM Posted 26/05/12 08:05 AM LOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL snapper hahahaha fukking gold pissing myself just the images I got of asians jumping fences running from an alarm bell lmao
etrocket Member 1,382 Member For: 16y 6m 4d Gender: Male Posted 26/05/12 08:21 AM Posted 26/05/12 08:21 AM Got a second job at Coles. These guys are giving me shifts like no tomorrow.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now