STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 13d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 23/05/12 08:48 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:48 AM I woulda double clutched it and took the bitch to 6000rpm and been all sideways evasive on that sh*t. 4
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m 3d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 23/05/12 08:53 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:53 AM In peak hour traffic with a metal barrier to my right, and many cars to my left?Yeh nah :(
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 23/05/12 08:53 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:53 AM (edited) Dammit. I wanted to be first to rear end adie. Edited 23/05/12 08:54 AM by Henz 6
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/05/12 08:54 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:54 AM Your ok, that's the main thing. Cars can be replaced. 2
MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m 11d Posted 23/05/12 08:54 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:54 AM No good Adie,good no one was hurt though
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/05/12 08:56 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:56 AM Lol staino ahh that sucks ass adie also lol pazzo dont we no it
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 23/05/12 08:57 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:57 AM Dammit.I wanted to be first to rear end adie.I'm sorry but this is a killer post. yeah also sorry to hear Adie.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 23/05/12 08:58 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:58 AM I woulda double clutched it and took the bitch to 6000rpm and been all sideways evasive on that sh*t.I can testify that this would work! Last time staino did that with me we were mooooooovin! And all over 2 lanes..yeeeewwwwww hahahahah 1
MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m 11d Posted 23/05/12 08:58 AM Posted 23/05/12 08:58 AM Looks like you have to aim for MAX now Henz!! 2
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 23/05/12 09:01 AM Posted 23/05/12 09:01 AM I've got my eyes set on you now. Espec now I have your no. Gunna get on the sauce fri night and sext you. 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now