flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/12 02:16 PM Posted 22/05/12 02:16 PM It seems a bit low for stage2+ maybe it on lower boost or sumthn
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/12 03:14 PM Posted 22/05/12 03:14 PM Lol people just buy genuine ones cos of the fact its stamped ford that's just a wank all steel ones genuine and non genuine ones fit nicely it's just the fibre glass ones are crappy cos they don't line up sometimes but if I was looking for one I would be getting a steel one from eBay of if you wonna get ripped off go buy a genuine one cos some *beep* has put a ford stamp on it it doubles the priceThere was a guy on here a while ago,, bought a steel aftermarket and while driving the skin would start flapping
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/12 03:16 PM Posted 22/05/12 03:16 PM Nearly chocked on my dinner reading this.Not the first time youve choked on something hey
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/12 03:30 PM Posted 22/05/12 03:30 PM
The Outsider Legacy Donating Member 1,205 Member For: 15y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Burwood, NSW Posted 22/05/12 06:43 PM Posted 22/05/12 06:43 PM Don't u slep outsider? 4.30am Mon morning post. Wtf!working night shift does funny things
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/12 06:59 PM Posted 22/05/12 06:59 PM I know that feeling all to well.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/12 07:07 PM Posted 22/05/12 07:07 PM You just getting home Dre hey? Shut up Freeze or I will give you something to choke on!
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/12 07:11 PM Posted 22/05/12 07:11 PM Nah, just woke up for no reason, I get home around 8am usually.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 14d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/12 07:36 PM Posted 22/05/12 07:36 PM Calder is on this weekend, anyone going as I might go watch if not raining. 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 22/05/12 09:32 PM Posted 22/05/12 09:32 PM Fap! 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now