Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Raining

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 12d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Why are people scared of rain? :unsure:

  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ohh really? Messaged you on ff fkn ages ago with no reply.. Wanna know where you got them powdercoated from and how much

ah fk man sorry, always forget to read PM's, was a place called colour your mags, he did a great job, just a one man show, all he did was rims but I think he's closed down now the last I heard, but maybe check it out.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted (edited)
Why are people scared of rain?

Booted it this morning on a freeway on ramp. Got crossed up facing the right then opposite lock facing a light pole on the left. Ended up dead straight in the shoulder at 80ks.

This is why people hate hwy in the wet.

Edited by Paulie2256
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I love wet,, I get wheelspin sometimes

  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...