Jump to content

slamaa

Member
  • Posts

    88
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by slamaa

  1. spotted THRUST green bf f6 on sydney rd about 2am this morning, was in my old mans VE, he thought I was a cop
  2. Happy Birthday slamaa!

  3. ah fk man sorry, always forget to read PM's, was a place called colour your mags, he did a great job, just a one man show, all he did was rims but I think he's closed down now the last I heard, but maybe check it out.
  4. Lol my old rims freeze
  5. anyone got a ba xr front bar for sale?
  6. Anyone have a link to this cruise group on fb?
  7. anyone crusing down from northern suburbs?
  8. im down for hwy tonight, someone want to pm me an address for gps?
  9. I'd be in for this one, diamond creek maccas is like 15 mins from my house
  10. defs put me down as interested as well
  11. spotted freze today on rosana road, I was in the work van
  12. Hey guys how was it, had a big one saturday night and slept in, shattered I missed it
  13. what happened to your drivers side fog light freeze? anyone heading out tonight?
  14. The new Expensive Daewoo IQ system is buggy as, my old mans got it in his car, always freezes, usually takes about 5-6 reconnects to get the ipod working, touch screen isn't that great either. The premium sound in my BA sounds heaps better, just no fancy touch screen.
  15. I'll defiantly jump on board for this one, might see if my mate with 2010 Mustang GT whats to come along.
  16. Hey Guys, I'm looking for the standard intake manifold for a b series falcon, if anyone has there stock one they don't need let me know
  17. got any details for calder on saturday freeze? wouldn't mind coming down and seeing some cars, is that pauls car in your sig?
  18. Just doin a few laps then maccas nb nite
  19. im up for it dre, try get the na to keep up with you guys, pm me
  20. I'll be out, make my way up to the hwy around 11
  21. haha just looked up those engine on ebay, who is it? pm?
  22. looks good freeze, do you go to nmit in preston I think ive seen your car parked there a few times
  23. where can I get this done?
  24. I got my 19" FG XR's done by craig at colour your mags, not sure if he's still around though but check it out. The work he does is probably the best I have seen, immaculate job. heres some pics http://www.photosbyadamlee.com/Cars/Ford-BA-MkII-XR6-Falcon/16824774_mV8GL8#1269745221_PDSZR5f
  25. ps anyone heading out to the highway tonight?
×
×
  • Create New...