Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/12 09:32 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:32 AM Yeah nice car Trainer, and Max reason why you did not see me is had my secret shopping mask on.
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 20/03/12 09:37 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:37 AM Lol. Seriously, how far away from me were you?
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 20/03/12 09:43 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:43 AM Nearly bought a BLAZE coloured XR8 ute...
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/12 09:45 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:45 AM Lol. Seriously, how far away from me were you?Not far at all max.
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 20/03/12 09:48 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:48 AM Was there a point where I would have crossed eyes with you at all?I mean, I think I would have remembered if I saw ya, but I don't so I'm assuming I didn't...But there is no weirder feeling when someone says... "I looked right at you!" or "You looked right at me!". Haha.
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/12 09:49 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:49 AM Nope
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/03/12 09:52 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:52 AM (edited) He was in a Panda suit that's why you missed him Edited 20/03/12 09:53 AM by _Velocity_
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 20/03/12 09:52 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:52 AM (edited) Edited 20/03/12 09:53 AM by _Velocity_
MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 20/03/12 09:53 AM Posted 20/03/12 09:53 AM (edited) Thanks for the detailed replies. Lol.He was in a Panda suit that's why you missed himIf this is correct and I missed it, I'm either on too many drugs...... or not enough! Edited 20/03/12 09:54 AM by MAXout
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 2d Gender: Male Posted 20/03/12 10:07 AM Posted 20/03/12 10:07 AM I think spotted Maxout today at the reject shop carrying fruit salad bowl . Garret Turbo 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now