MAXout Member 458 Member For: 14y 8m 5d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 19/03/12 01:59 PM Posted 19/03/12 01:59 PM It's not really offensive though, Fly.
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 02:00 PM Posted 19/03/12 02:00 PM (edited) More rude I guess ill post it on friday lmao Edited 19/03/12 02:03 PM by flyxrt 1
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 19/03/12 02:33 PM Posted 19/03/12 02:33 PM More rude I guess ill post it on friday lmaoCareful...Somebody is bound to get hurt....
flyxrt Member 516 Member For: 15y 4m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/03/12 02:53 PM Posted 19/03/12 02:53 PM Its a good thing im one of there more responsible 1ns ppppfffttt relax re
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 7d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/12 06:21 PM Posted 19/03/12 06:21 PM No it was you Max 100%, singlet tshirt jumper all the same to me, I one of those people who gets around conducting business in all area's. And I was not stalking you, pazzo don't stalk he's prey, he just goes in for kill. Was going to say hello but might of freaked you out. 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/03/12 06:26 PM Posted 19/03/12 06:26 PM 3 posts without max posting in between. Whoa. 4
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 19/03/12 09:18 PM Posted 19/03/12 09:18 PM Lol ^Realised just before my traffic management course starts at 9. Pretty comfy in bed still. Rarely happens on a weekday now lolAnyone watch man v food last night? Dudes got a barn full of industrial ovens, can cook up to 11000 chickens at a time..LOL
XR6menace BANNED Banned 1,462 Member For: 19y 5m 1d Gender: Not Telling Location: banned Posted 19/03/12 09:37 PM Posted 19/03/12 09:37 PM (edited) I'm not Victorian ....can I still post here.. I have pictures too wanted to watch man v food but Top Gear was on at the same time damn repeats... Edited 19/03/12 09:37 PM by dazzler
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/03/12 09:42 PM Posted 19/03/12 09:42 PM I wasn't going to watch TG, but that reliant robin brings the Lols. 1
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 19/03/12 10:02 PM Posted 19/03/12 10:02 PM (edited) Lol. Its not essential to read all my posts buddy, most of it is just dribble.Thanks for the stalking though... I mean, keeping an eye on me. But dont reply and the tears will flowPs. I love lamp Edited 19/03/12 10:05 PM by STAINOnegger 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now