adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 09:28 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:28 AM Yeh he won't be working on my car again. I have such bad luck with mechanics.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 29/01/12 09:33 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:33 AM how much over the speed limit was he? are we talking 62 in a 60 or are we talking 90 in 60?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 29/01/12 09:36 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:36 AM (edited) I know my mechanic speeds in mine, I'm 100% fine with that, don't think you could do a proper road test and stay under the limit.but I would like to be told if they thought they got done.adie talking to mechanic on monday = :girlwerewolf: Edited 29/01/12 09:42 AM by sexual harrassment panda 1
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 09:52 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:52 AM Hes dating my housemate, so I called him just before when I could be sure I wouldn't yell at him. He's given me all his details, so I'll send the form off tomorrow. Feeling a lot calmer now. He was doing 73 in a 60 zone. And it wasn't part of te check - he had offered to drop the car off to me as he was coming over anyway.
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 10d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 29/01/12 10:01 AM Posted 29/01/12 10:01 AM nasty paintball shot to break the skin lol O_OI got a good mate down here in geelong whos a mechanic. in lara actually. hes looked after in the past really well and always doing work after hours (asking over fb). he just loves work especially after an apprentice working there has left haha, some nights worked to 10, up at 6 to be at the gym at 6:30. he doesnt do dodgey work or anything so if your after a good one n willing to travel (not sure what suburb ud be coming from) I can point u in the right direction..
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 10:15 AM Posted 29/01/12 10:15 AM Shy I'm out in Moonee ponds, but I'm down in Geelong fairly regularly because my famildoes there. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll get in contact with you If anything else goes wrong
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/12 10:32 AM Posted 29/01/12 10:32 AM Boobs? 1
tonyv EPC Member Legacy Donating Member 1,598 Member For: 17y 10m 4d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/12 11:00 AM Posted 29/01/12 11:00 AM mmmmmm boobs 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 11:01 AM Posted 29/01/12 11:01 AM (edited) with stupidshey dillzy, any chance I can get the 1 removed from my name?? pweeeeeese? Edited 29/01/12 11:15 AM by fordfreak1
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 11:18 AM Posted 29/01/12 11:18 AM I hear staino is a good mechanic , and he comes to you! Or is that already over?K..... boooobs 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now