Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/12 08:52 AM Posted 29/01/12 08:52 AM Plus you don't have Pazzo in SA Fluff, so come done to Vic and you can Have Pazzo.
t6xr Member 826 Member For: 18y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: MELB STH EAST Posted 29/01/12 08:54 AM Posted 29/01/12 08:54 AM Yeah pretty piss poor that Melbourne hasnt got one....loved it and will be doing it again next year. One thing that has supprised me is the weather, I'm as burnt as a f....k and sore, it's bloody hot here!!!!still 31 degess here......
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/12 08:56 AM Posted 29/01/12 08:56 AM Well done Rob.
t6xr Member 826 Member For: 18y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: MELB STH EAST Posted 29/01/12 09:00 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:00 AM Thanks mate....
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/01/12 09:06 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:06 AM (edited) Pazz... Your on the same level as beastiality... It's not socially or personally acceptable... As far as in concerned burnouts beat a 9" pazz crotch anyday lol.God I love the smell of burning rubber... No wonder we always have to make road trips to come to the good sh*t. Edited 29/01/12 09:08 AM by Fluffy Mc D
Pazzo Legacy Donating Member 11,132 Member For: 15y 11m 18d Gender: Male Posted 29/01/12 09:09 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:09 AM I can make the burning rubber smell with you if you like, but a different rubber I will use if you know what I mean. 3
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/01/12 09:11 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:11 AM There was a read one that was nuts fly, sounded like it had a screamer and was smoking the tyres at around 80-100km uphill past monash macca'sIt was real quick. Made some terrible sounds though lol. I think he broke it bad going past maccas. I didn't see him after I heard that bang.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 27d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/01/12 09:11 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:11 AM Jets all the rubber a woman could want..... That makes No sense but u get my point lol... What we need is something here in SA like a power cruise
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 14d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 29/01/12 09:16 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:16 AM strange setup in SA - you can grow your own smoke but can't smoke up the car legally
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 29/01/12 09:17 AM Posted 29/01/12 09:17 AM need a real strip first. I think melbourne would get one before sa lol. sandown has two good straights for unlimited speed. maybe calder?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now