R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/03/08 07:03 AM Posted 29/03/08 07:03 AM Saw XRTPSI on Maroondah Hwy at 5:38pm just before Croydon Maccas. Rims look good mate. Now dump it!
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 31/03/08 01:31 AM Posted 31/03/08 01:31 AM ALDBRG (envi T) spotted on the Calder Freeway caos on sat night. Were you going to Crusty's?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 31/03/08 01:36 AM Posted 31/03/08 01:36 AM Saw XRTPSI on Maroondah Hwy at 5:38pm just before Croydon Maccas. Rims look good mate. Now dump it!Finally I've been spotted Hopefully I will have it lowered before the Cruise........Hopefully.
Jman The Cleaning Dudes Ute Legacy Donating Member 1,308 Member For: 20y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Bentleigh, Vic, Australia Posted 31/03/08 08:21 AM Posted 31/03/08 08:21 AM I went to a body building show last Saturday which was held at La Trobe uni - BundooraSaw a dumped blueprint or shockwave 6t in the carpark also had what looks like a monza cooler...Anyone from here?
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/04/08 10:51 PM Posted 02/04/08 10:51 PM Is this you in the city last night Toxic Beast? Friggin looks like it! Who did you go see last night?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 02/04/08 11:03 PM Posted 02/04/08 11:03 PM Tis, with the trade mark scar.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Gender: Male Posted 03/04/08 01:24 AM Posted 03/04/08 01:24 AM yarrr!
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 03/04/08 06:58 AM Posted 03/04/08 06:58 AM hahahaha ...yarr?yer that's me mate.I was working at our aquarium pet shop which is right infront of where my car was parked..im here right now to.. come in next time and say hi.. - Andrew
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 03/04/08 07:02 AM Posted 03/04/08 07:02 AM oh .. and how sh*t was the weather yday.. had to leave my suburb because trees and fences were flyin everywhere.. but then I come and park in the city.. when I open the door, the wind blows it into the that side pavement and *bang >=[
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/04/08 07:47 AM Posted 03/04/08 07:47 AM Oh cool. I thought you might have been at one of the comedy festival shows.I'm never in the city, but I need some new fish in my lil pond at the front door!Nice car dude it looks good with no spoiler!Cheers,James.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now