R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/08 10:33 AM Posted 11/04/08 10:33 AM It is you that is on the dark side! lol
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/04/08 10:58 AM Posted 11/04/08 10:58 AM Strong is the force in the Western Suburbs, Yes, Strong..
XRDOSE BIGRED Legacy Donating Member 1,410 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sth East Melb Posted 11/04/08 11:29 AM Posted 11/04/08 11:29 AM Any one heading out tonight ????very likey mick if I do ill no doubt see u on the hwy
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/08 02:17 AM Posted 12/04/08 02:17 AM Who owns a yellow F6 with black 20s and slimline black plates? I saw him on the Monash this morning. Looks mint!
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/04/08 03:08 AM Posted 12/04/08 03:08 AM Saw "JOELZ" ( or similar ) at Sunshine Football ground today, Not sure if there on here, But there some sweet rims!
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 13/04/08 12:17 AM Posted 13/04/08 12:17 AM anybody seen a girls car with "SCRIBR" plates yet? it's prob too small to see!
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/08 12:24 AM Posted 13/04/08 12:24 AM Hahaha,Bring it on the Cruise! I'll stay back with you in my N/A
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/08 12:26 AM Posted 13/04/08 12:26 AM Oh and, Yesterday I saw a Blue EL ( I think it was ), With Freaking Expensive Daewoo badges on it. It was in Sunshine.
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/04/08 12:47 AM Posted 13/04/08 12:47 AM Where do you live scribr? I'll keep an eye out for you and I'll try not to blow you into oncoming traffic hehe
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 2d Gender: Male Posted 13/04/08 12:51 AM Posted 13/04/08 12:51 AM I seen that blueprint xr6t with the N1ZPRO plates last night, im pretty sure its BOSXR, but with new plates.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now