SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 15d Posted 17/03/08 01:15 AM Posted 17/03/08 01:15 AM Hey mate, I know a guy that wil do a mad job for you and his just here in moorabbin, behind the sand belt hotel.I can give you his details if your interrestedcheers charlieWould that be Advantage Suspension Charlie?They did my new BFII XR6T Ute. Put it nice and low for about $800.00 from memory. Now hit 10,000km and no sweat. Some bumps are a bit nasty at 80+km/h but that's the price you pay I guess to get it LOW. Looks the goods though.James.
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 17/03/08 02:26 AM Posted 17/03/08 02:26 AM Anybody doing anything easter weekend? Maybe organise another one if we can get enough members?
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/03/08 03:32 AM Posted 17/03/08 03:32 AM Easter Nats
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 18/03/08 03:28 AM Posted 18/03/08 03:28 AM Saw XR2DY4 today at about 1.30pm in Lonsdale Street, Dandy, was on my lunchbreak at the time!
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 18/03/08 11:33 AM Posted 18/03/08 11:33 AM I saw a 'bfxr6t' (dico2020) on dorset rd saturday morning with a materess hanging out of the trayHis wife must have kicked him out already.I was on my way to barmah on the murray. just bought a cabin up there. if you drive down dorset rd on thursday arvo you will see me with a fridge... and a dog on the back!
qikshift Member 518 Member For: 19y 10m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Victoria Posted 18/03/08 11:39 AM Posted 18/03/08 11:39 AM Just putting a pre post for any T's I may see when I visit Mildura(my childhood town) on the long weekend coming up.. are there many forum members on here from the old town? keep an eye out for black ba mk2 uterious
XRSCAR Member 414 Member For: 18y 7m 29d Gender: Male Location: FTG, Victoria Posted 18/03/08 07:46 PM Posted 18/03/08 07:46 PM dno if his on here but sawYUSLOW at Flames Ferntree Gully yesterday aorund 6pm!
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 25d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 21/03/08 04:56 AM Posted 21/03/08 04:56 AM that's where I'll be Went and got my car scrutinized a few hours ago!Look out for a Vixen (red) de-badged ba xr6t with quad exhaust tips!!!Anyone else entering??
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 15d Gender: Male Posted 21/03/08 07:14 PM Posted 21/03/08 07:14 PM parked near a dark grey with plates ONIT or something in a carpark near crown 2nite.nice rims, djr spoiler and dual exhausts..except when I get back to my car, mine was spat all over =[
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 21/03/08 09:01 PM Posted 21/03/08 09:01 PM except when I get back to my car, mine was spat all over =[ I bet it was 16's who think skylines are betterdisgusting cops!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now