xpl0sive Member 421 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/08/11 10:37 PM Posted 18/08/11 10:37 PM Ok where can I get these and how much? Mine are chewed down to half of thatcan get superpro shortened ones from Wholesale Suspension. From memory they are around $50-60 a pair.
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 18/08/11 11:03 PM Posted 18/08/11 11:03 PM Spotted this morning Deek parked up at work, 8:10am Mountain Hwy.
dre Resident idiot. Legacy Donating Member 2,068 Member For: 16y 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/08/11 11:18 PM Posted 18/08/11 11:18 PM can get superpro shortened ones from Wholesale Suspension. From memory they are around $50-60 a pair.Stuff that, just cut them.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 18/08/11 11:26 PM Posted 18/08/11 11:26 PM I got the shortened ones from WS..
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 1d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 18/08/11 11:32 PM Posted 18/08/11 11:32 PM ill shorten them... $40-50 a pair
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 19/08/11 12:02 AM Posted 19/08/11 12:02 AM I will pretend to do something with them for 43.99 a pair.
Emosh99 Member 260 Member For: 15y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 19/08/11 12:54 AM Posted 19/08/11 12:54 AM saw this on ebayhttp://www.ebay.com.au/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220816733082&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&clk_rvr_id=251791953976spewin I missed outJust threw up a little in my mouth.. Taste like chicken schnitzel... Where are u queers meeting up tonight?
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 19/08/11 02:48 AM Posted 19/08/11 02:48 AM I am down to meet up somewhere tonight whos coming out???
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y Gender: Male Posted 19/08/11 04:03 AM Posted 19/08/11 04:03 AM mught as well cut om off.. there already half of the standard size and look like there been chewed on,, and shorter and theres nothing left
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 1d Gender: Male Posted 19/08/11 04:07 AM Posted 19/08/11 04:07 AM I am down to meet up somewhere tonight whos coming out??? I'm up for it man as long you wash my car though ! I cant be f*cked
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now