ebxmple Member 1,322 Member For: 18y 8m 3d Posted 16/12/09 08:09 AM Posted 16/12/09 08:09 AM Yepppp..bit dissapointing that so few have put their names in but as said,maybe alot of people have something on. Ah well,the wife will be happy we can finish the chrissy shopping on Sunday then. How does one go about making it an organised event as Tab suggests,so that it can have its own thread?
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/12/09 10:14 AM Posted 16/12/09 10:14 AM The second guy on the list is a cruise controller!
NFORCD Force Fed Fords Member 209 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/12/09 03:39 PM Posted 16/12/09 03:39 PM ???Anyways, If I can get a time for this event (if its sill on), will be good so I can organise me and the rest of the crew to come down???
NFORCD Force Fed Fords Member 209 Member For: 17y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/12/09 03:45 PM Posted 16/12/09 03:45 PM Spotted NFORCED out near Coburg way... Was going to find an xmas tree had no effin clue where I was so Im not sure what road. I was in the white Ute, tried to catch up but traffic was sh*t..Great looking car, rims are noice Haha, thanks buds Im on sydney rd everyday of the week mate (where the coburg mall area is), think I only ever get spotted around there anyways... Oh and the plates are -(minus) the E... Say hello next time Also spotted PSIFRK once again on sydney rd today, im pretty sure his a member on here but who? Looks tuff also...Oz,
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 23d Posted 16/12/09 10:01 PM Posted 16/12/09 10:01 PM PSIFRK= Matty
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 9d Gender: Male Posted 17/12/09 01:56 AM Posted 17/12/09 01:56 AM ???Anyways, If I can get a time for this event (if its sill on), will be good so I can organise me and the rest of the crew to come down???Im down for day cruises. whats the go?
phantom6 Legacy Donating Member 146 Member For: 18y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, S.E Posted 17/12/09 08:52 AM Posted 17/12/09 08:52 AM me 2, im down. meet 10am n leave 11am, as the original plan?
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 12d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 17/12/09 10:59 AM Posted 17/12/09 10:59 AM I dont think its soo much the interest, its just the date. Its right when everyone is busy.Can I suggest Sunday the 27th? Maybe another smaller night cruise...I'll keep the mods happy and pretend to organise it:stirthepot:I'd be up for the 27th day or night.
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/12/09 11:49 PM Posted 17/12/09 11:49 PM :banghead:
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/12/09 11:57 PM Posted 17/12/09 11:57 PM Spotted F6TEEN on maroonda hwy yesterday. I always spot that car, octane F6 stands out like dogs balls.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now