MrBean Member 400 Member For: 20y 4m 29d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/08/09 08:25 AM Posted 22/08/09 08:25 AM Ah, who's rego is Dudz 33?"Met" you on the on-ramp getting onto Eastern Freeway towards Blackburn Rd this arvo - yeah, it was me with the Lightning Strike F6 behind you. Your V8 sounds awesome, to be honest
mad_rx2 Banned 148 Member For: 17y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Glen Waverley Posted 23/08/09 03:23 AM Posted 23/08/09 03:23 AM spotted this nice force 6 in ringwood on saturday. anyone from here?
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/09 10:05 AM Posted 23/08/09 10:05 AM few pics from Heathcote today.. Ran a 12? I thinkanyone off here?
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 23/08/09 12:19 PM Posted 23/08/09 12:19 PM I was thereThat looks like Rob Herrod in the drivers seat there. His choice of wheels too. make sense if its him.Damn which I looked at the driver properly when I saw that car, I would have said hello
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/09 12:35 PM Posted 23/08/09 12:35 PM were you racing or spectating? You know that black xr6t with the stock cooler and exhaust that ran 12's.. you know what mods?
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 23/08/09 12:38 PM Posted 23/08/09 12:38 PM Nah I was watching some LPG powered turbos...... Should have stayed in bed.. LPG belongs in bbq's..Bloody convertor problems!
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 7d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/09 01:19 PM Posted 23/08/09 01:19 PM guessing you were with the XF then?
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 24/08/09 02:31 AM Posted 24/08/09 02:31 AM the Red XE and the blue EL XR6
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 25/08/09 11:41 AM Posted 25/08/09 11:41 AM Friday night, The Glen. Who interested?
GR8XR6 ANGEL EYES Legacy Donating Member 1,683 Member For: 18y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne Posted 25/08/09 12:07 PM Posted 25/08/09 12:07 PM (edited) Keen to catch up.. What you got planned. I'm in as long as good weather! Preferably not the hwy for a cruise. Edited 25/08/09 12:09 PM by GR8XR6
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now