Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

few poeple might be up in QLD for Jambo this weekend

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah everyones gones soft..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

oi Dilz r u going to Lamb of God? just noticed your sig ?? Should be a top night!

Anyways ...

I was hoping that I can get a bit of help for my 6year old little girl. Her class at school is studying Australia and they are trying to get as many post cards from all over the counrty posted to them, with a little bit of info on the back about where it is that you live you know weather, anything special that happens ect (remembering they are 6 year olds).

If you could send a post card to......... IT WOULD BE GREAT Thanks Deonie

Excelsior Primary School

CLASS A3

63 Shreeve Road

CANNING VALE WA 6155

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Damn I didn't even know they were back, first time I saw them was with Killswitch a few years back at the Palace. Bloody awsome night, LOG were so good the whole crowd was buggered before Killswitch even came out which were the band I went to see.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted

yeah they r not bad at all. Our whole area at work is covered in the gig poster's end of the year they r comming to Perth. Now how's about the postcard.... Please

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Yeah no worries, I'll head to the post office tomorrow

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 9d
Posted

I keep seeing a silver T(?) de-spoileredon on the move in traffic Dandy Rd, St Kilda - Malvern in the peaks during the week. Also see a green EF "ENVYEF" just about every day as well on Dandy Rd.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 5d
Posted (edited)

Just throwing this out for now to see whos keen as I hate when it gets to Friday nights and nobodys around to go for a squirt. Thinking of going on another night drive upto Arthurs seat etc and take the back way out back to Frankston. Nothing too big,just the local sought of crowd like last time. If your interested please let me know and I will organise a route to take and it all depends on weather aswell. Say 10pm depart from Frankston Bunnings.

Oh and this has nothing to do with xrt6turbo.com and isnt a forum cruise haha.

Edited by ebxmple
  • ANGEL EYES
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Count me in

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...