Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mill Park, Victoria
Posted
I live right near the corner of Middleborough and Springfield rds, why don't I ever see you lot?

you see me, occasionally

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

yeah hope the rain f*cks off early enough to dry up...

although ive found the T to be ALOT of FUN in the wet.... :bangcomputer:

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted
SICK that's an awesome crew. Looks like it might rain, but who cares. We can always find an undercover carpark somewhere to oogle eachother's cars. It just means that Headsex and Rips race will be who can cross it up in a stright line the for the longest distance lol

:bangcomputer:

Anyone got the centre muffler removed with straighies or hotdogs? I wanna have a listen before I get it done.

Hey Rob (aka MrTurbo)

Did I see you on Maroondah Hwy in Croydon/Ringwood last night just before 6pm?

If not, there's someone driving the exact same car with the same rims and silver/clear tail lights.

If it was you, it looks like a minty fresh glob of infectious phlem.

EDIT: ^^^^^This is a compliment!^^^^^

No sorry mate that wasnt me ... but who ever it is, whats with him copying me. I want my car to me unique lolz!

Rob... :lurvedealer:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

count my mate SH4DW in...

he is gonna bring along his N/A XR6

  • Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick Victoria
Posted

I'll be out around 11ish ... Friday night I have kick boxing training till 9:30 then gota pick up the missus at 10. If I will be late I will call someone to let ya's know.

Rob...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m
  • Gender: Male
Posted
Lol.. We cruise every friday night..

Obviously if you haven't guessed it, we are taking the piss.

Its simple, rips is a bleeder.. :P

:shoves_a_souvlaki_up_rips_exhaust:

you can put a souvlaki in my exhaust, but il put my juicy kransky in your mouth as u requested, and il give u the tzatziki dipping sauce in the end at once! dont complain if u get some on your face though! u sh*t man! stop bleeding and start racing u girl, run FPVPSI, same setups, both auto, both stage 2, both got converters, both std internals, and what?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted
run FPVPSI, same setups, both auto, both stage 2, both got converters, both std internals, and what?

I've ran him before I whilst istill had my standard exhaust. He beats me, I aint bleeding about it like you would.

His convertor is also bigger than mine, and also has diff gears too.

As you've said, he is willing to push his std motor more than I'm willing to push mine. I'm not going to hurt this motor until I my other motor is ready. So 15psi is all I'm going to run.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I thought u said to big converter and diff gears are a disadvantage? and he beat you? far out that's a surprise, I thought u wouldve have beaten him. his only pushing around 330rwkw, he isnt pushing its limits! his only running low boost, around 12psi!

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

Lol 12psi, and I'm running 9psi in that case

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Only one way to settle this ladies.... hehe :biggrin:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...