Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/09/07 11:23 PM Posted 24/09/07 11:23 PM Im sure flukey is out the northern way, im also north. about 30 min from the 'burbs.Correct. Bundoora for me.
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 7d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 25/09/07 09:53 AM Posted 25/09/07 09:53 AM considering there are so many of you from the S.E. suburbs, if any of you need anything from JB I can hook you all up whether it be car audio, tv's, computers, camera's, nav's or whatever... just come in and see me, my name is LeeYou just made urslf alot of friends hahaha....
Guest dico2020 Guests Posted 25/09/07 11:16 AM Posted 25/09/07 11:16 AM at knox? I work at JB there so im there way too often...considering there are so many of you from the S.E. suburbs, if any of you need anything from JB I can hook you all up whether it be car audio, tv's, computers, camera's, nav's or whatever... just come in and see me, my name is LeeI see a few of your cars around knox every now and then omg I love you....im sure you'll hear from me in the near future!
CL1MAX Member 29 Member For: 20y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (S.E.) Posted 26/09/07 04:56 AM Posted 26/09/07 04:56 AM Awsome Lee, I'll pop in when I'm gettin my sub. I can't remeber if knox JB does installs?yeah we do, our guy is pretty good too
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 26/09/07 07:20 AM Posted 26/09/07 07:20 AM Spotted YPERV4 at about 4:20 this arvo turning onto Grange Rd in Toorak/Burnley!!!Sweet looken car mate!!
Guest EGOXRT Guests Posted 26/09/07 08:14 AM Posted 26/09/07 08:14 AM well looks like everyones on the eastern side of town...surely im not the only one with a T in the northern suburbsCampbellfield dude, guess I am not FULLY SICK then...
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 26/09/07 08:50 AM Posted 26/09/07 08:50 AM Saw a real nice Black F6 ute on Heatherton Road this arvo.t hag massive wheels was real low and had a nice shiny cooler up front. Also saw a Citric Acid ute with the rego ONICE.6 I think.Either one anyone on here????
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 26/09/07 12:11 PM Posted 26/09/07 12:11 PM Spotted YPERV4 at about 4:20 this arvo turning onto Grange Rd in Toorak/Burnley!!!Sweet looken car mate!!thanks man, but 5 mins after that I smashed my front bar on some dodgy grate sticking up in the middle of the road in burnley ill post a thread tomorrow with some pics.
kissy Member 132 Member For: 19y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: S.E. Melbourne Posted 27/09/07 07:56 AM Posted 27/09/07 07:56 AM Damn that doesnt sound good
Toxic Beast Member 514 Member For: 20y 1m 4d Gender: Male Posted 27/09/07 05:38 PM Posted 27/09/07 05:38 PM no I didnt spot another member of the forums on the road.. but spotted a wa*ker on victoria st 2nite on my way home from clubbin.. just gave me the sh!tssome retarded driver with a VY acclaim, I think it was.. with cheaply stuck on SS badging all over the car. as I drive past him normally, he tail gates the sh!t out of me and swirves all over the road behind me as if he thinks hes a v8 supercar.. the little boy looked like he was on drugs anyway.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now