_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 15/06/13 02:47 PM Posted 15/06/13 02:47 PM Bad luck Trent. You need a little Hyundai Getz or something so you can leave the raceshowcar at home during the week. 1
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/06/13 03:15 PM Posted 15/06/13 03:15 PM got to get my career back on track first
Weaponxr Legacy Donating Member 624 Member For: 15y 9m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/06/13 04:18 PM Posted 15/06/13 04:18 PM Don't worry Trent, life works like this....The more money you earn the more bills that come in the letter box. You could earn 100k and it seems that all these companies know this and bill you accordingly. 1
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 16/06/13 01:56 AM Posted 16/06/13 01:56 AM to be clear I was checking whether if what others were posting rubbish about your car which happens quite a bit, seems many like to bag out others, I had not seen you mention it at all.The main damage may have been done at another point in time and it finally gave up on the drive you did last and power is pretty much the only thing tat can break these stock shafts, but that power amount will vary according to how the car is driven, how grippy the tyres are, how hard the auto shifts etc 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/06/13 02:19 AM Posted 16/06/13 02:19 AM Whats nizfooo charging for stage 2 trent ?
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/06/13 02:35 AM Posted 16/06/13 02:35 AM I agree mick, as far as I know no one was posting rubbish. im fine to cop sh*t if I was giving it hell, but I wasnt, everyone knows I was babying until I raced it. my ute doesnt get a hard time at all, as I need it to last at the moment. the auto was stock tune, and when it broke I had stock 18s on with the standard old tyres.im not blaming anyone, I just wish it broke while giving it hell at the drags or something. sounds more manly this way hahaha jet, im not too sure. im going to say 5-7k. 1
nick d Legacy Donating Member 1,594 Member For: 16y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 16/06/13 03:03 AM Posted 16/06/13 03:03 AM (edited) Your unlucky Trent, its just one of those things when we modify our cars. Edited 16/06/13 03:04 AM by nick d
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/06/13 03:16 AM Posted 16/06/13 03:16 AM yep that's it, just unlucky.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/06/13 03:42 AM Posted 16/06/13 03:42 AM Better to happen near home than the first run up at Heathcote Trent. Spotted Gary (Evildaifu) on Toorak Road near the Monash Fwy around lunch time today.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 6d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/13 04:19 AM Posted 16/06/13 04:19 AM I've seen Trent drive, he drives like a fairy. So not his driving
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now