MADTXI Legacy Donating Member 329 Member For: 15y 2m 8d Posted 23/08/12 12:56 PM Posted 23/08/12 12:56 PM Spotted yellow t on the hwy near dandy this morning plates LSIETA. Sounded tuffThis car should not have these plates,it's not quick
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 9d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/12 12:59 PM Posted 23/08/12 12:59 PM Airbrushed? people still do that?I didnt think so.. Actually looked not bad though.. Had your OLD wheels on it but both offset as the fronts
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 24/08/12 05:49 AM Posted 24/08/12 05:49 AM Just ordered one of these to try out and have a play with.http://www.ultra-gau...gauge/index.htmNot bad for under $100AUD deliveredkeep us all posted mate
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/08/12 06:08 AM Posted 24/08/12 06:08 AM Is that the yellow manual Anth?
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 10d Gender: Male Posted 24/08/12 07:08 AM Posted 24/08/12 07:08 AM ^^^^^^^^^^ yes it is!
Snapper Legacy Donating Member 320 Member For: 15y 5m 18d Gender: Male Posted 24/08/12 07:44 AM Posted 24/08/12 07:44 AM Is Calder on tomorrow? Anyone racing ?
XXXRTURBO Legacy Donating Member 1,168 Member For: 19y 2m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/08/12 08:28 AM Posted 24/08/12 08:28 AM Anyone got stock injectors I can borrow for a few days, for an fg???
Glouva1 Legacy Donating Member 654 Member For: 15y 3m 3d Gender: Male Location: Surrey Hills, Melbourne Posted 24/08/12 08:40 AM Posted 24/08/12 08:40 AM Is Calder on tomorrow? Anyone racing ?Yes and yes. 1
Bigkeels Throbbing Member Legacy Donating Member 594 Member For: 17y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 24/08/12 09:16 AM Posted 24/08/12 09:16 AM looking forward to seeing the times from you and christian, if I didn't have sh*t on tomorrow I'd come and have a look 1
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 24/08/12 09:22 AM Posted 24/08/12 09:22 AM Christian = 9s. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now