Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

crash at henz joint

he digs rapers

  • Skid Machine
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I was looking at the add Freeze, thinking, whats so special about this thing. Then I saw the plates hahahaha. I need em!

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

1000 there yours

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burwood, NSW
Posted

Fap!

c4675fbf.jpg

details?

im guessing your going to be making some?

how much?

im about to buy a pw twin pump but might hold off if yours is close to production

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 28d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Look good, maybe the pump's side by side might be a better way to go as they wouldn't hang so low...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

If they are cheap enough, you would make a killing...

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burwood, NSW
Posted

oh I should have mentioned, im only interested if you put the sides on the tank.

as it sits now its a bit sh*t

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...