Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Fck geelong and not having the awesome chefs cooking those meals. I'd be up for an all you can eat, shiiitcheah!

+1 Medium rare.

Reminds of ordering at a pub in Apollo bay late January. All ordered together. Didn't get my porterhouse until 5mins after everyone finished. Took over half hour..old man was ready to go nuts lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

steak for me is medium!

Yeah I dont mind medium rare either

Medium is the ONLY way to have a steak! :)

Good choice boys.

Edited by MAXout
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

et us know Mike how you go at that place, im keen to try it soon.

paulie...fkn lawled. the thing is there are quite a few guys here with deep pockets! hahahah

Yeah will do mate. Pockets not deep, but for GOOD food I will pay whatever, most I've spent was prob $300 on a seafood platter... was fkn good

I usually go for a Salt & Pepper Calamari Entree, For steak, The Monte Gold New Yorker 350g well done with Green Peppercorn Gravy, ( The chip's are awesome ) and wash it down with a Strawberry & Lime Rekorderlig....

You'll demolish the lot, no fat at all on the steak, chip's are thick cut and probly best I've ever tasted...

The BBQ rib's are awesome aswell....

Dude that is prob EXACTLY what I'd order lol... but medium rare and prob a different sauce on the side as sometimes it can be too overpowering.

lol ribs don't get me started, gonna be an expensive nite it looks like...

  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

Yeah I dont mind medium rare either, I get it done that way on occasion aswell, awesome either way...

If your still hungry after that head to Romeo's on Toorak rd, have some strawberry pancakes and a coffee, awesome...

^^^ this, romeos on toorak !! know a chick who works there! delicious !

EDIT: All this talk on ribs I had a rack of ribs with chips and salad for dinner tonight ! the waitress said she'd never seen some1 eat them so fast haha, they where delicious

Edited by j.d
  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted (edited)

One of the best ribs I've had was at hooters on the gold coast, awesome wings as well. Plus the $12 long island iced teas and the view played a big part too...

Squires Loft has very good ribs also.

Almost forgot, Steers on Chapel st.. Awesome steaks, the guy brings out a meter long board with all the different cuts of meat for you to see, he can barely lift the thing lol.. But fairly $$$

Edited by MiKa
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

All soft cocks.. Raw steak ftw

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 8m 5d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

they can shout me too dw!

If you get shouted, can you shout me? :P

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Captain Americas then Dairy Bell sorts the men from the boys ;)

Haha was at CAs in upper gully like a week ago. Great burgers there

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...