Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

The awkward moment when your on the freeway behind a EPA car and decide to record yourself dosing behind it then looking in the rear view mirror to see a cop car while still holding your phone up

Edited by freeze_dk
  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

You get done?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

lol... genius really

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Nahh phone was top of the steering wheel so my head must have been blocking it because he just overtook me.. Then we where going 110 together and he started pulling away :(

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Freeze when you left the gym your dose sounded good mate, loud aswell.

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

That was only half throttle,, screams if I plant it

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SE Melbourne
Posted

Am I the only one that notices that Melbourne drivers are getting dumber and slower?

I'm talking about idiots and sh*tboxes sitting on 20ks below the limit and panic as soon as there is a bit of rain. I'm building up mad road rage on the way to and from work.

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

everyone seems to slow down upon entering a tunnel? wtf

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

also anyone want to buy a complete 6spd manual conversion?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...