Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Banned
  • Member For: 15y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

boli owns FLY180.

Both cars are fast.

Unless you run 10s on the hwy in street trim, your classified as SLOW.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 9d
Posted

Your right there mygarfield. Alot of quick stuff out once the dungerdoors go home. Is that rx5 a daily driver? Seen it out in a few random spots but mainly the Prin.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

matty yes I was riding shotgun and that's an apt way to describe it.

Was a good night :3gears:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 9d
Posted

hahaha,I was riding shotgun in the blue BF F6.. Didnt even recognise you in there. The owner seems like a good bloke and I was looking at his rear wheels and tyres and wondering how the f*ck he gets any traction at all.

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted (edited)

oh yeh just went to 711 before and down the highway here in sleepy hollow was a car that looked just like that X D burnout car 'BLOHSV' that bright yellow colour, loud as ferk..didnt get to catch the plates but sounded fair tuff! if I was driving I wouldve turned round and caught up to it :P

Edited by Shyfrd
  • You've changed man....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 9m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805
Posted

I didnt see anyone... dun 1 lap up to chapel and back to noble park maccas where I added to the urine on the floor in the dunnies then went home.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne
Posted

Is it just me or does Garfield sound a lot like *Beep* ?

  • Like 2
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
:facepalm:
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...